chapter 4

NOT PROOF READ! WHY, YOU ASK?

because I'm lazy :-]

Bye, and I hope you enjoy!

The bell rang loudly, deafening all people in the surrounding area of the burning pit of hel- school. Of the school.

The noise made fake Elena stop her chase, she was just about to catch the traitors. "SABOTEUR!" She wasn't really happy with the sabotaging bell, even if it was an inanimate object. It stopped her from getting her revenge on her friends, so she was upset with it.

"See you later Elena!" Bonnie and Caroline ran to their classes. F*ck she didn't know where her class was. Looking at her schedule, she saw the room number.

#113

Huh. Wasn't 13 a bad number? Oh well. Fake Elena looked at the door closest to her.

#113

Huh. Wasn't that a coincidence?

With a sigh, Fake Elena gripped her bag and dragged her legs towards the room. Her doom awaited her.

The second she entered the room, the first thing she noticed was that she was the only one in the class. What was happening? Maybe she was early? Yeah, she was just early...

The door creaked open and in walked the hottest mother trucker she had ever seen. Damn girl, give me some of that ass. I'm flat as hell over here while you got a bubble butt. Not fair! She cursed her flat ass internally, ignoring the fact that she called her male teacher a girl. What if he wanted to be a girl? Or a grill. Hmmm...

"I would much prefer if you took a seat and didn't stare at my butt, Miss Gilbert." Damn, his voice was smooth. Fake Elena looked around the room, where were the desks?

"Miss Gilbert," The man spoke up again, "in front of me." He pointed to his desk. It was then that fake Elena saw the chair opposite of the where the man sat.

"May I ask, why are we the only ones here?" She spoke hesitantly, hoping that she would get an answer. The man gave a sigh, a crease in his forehead formed.

"You are the only one taking this class this year. Many find it difficult to even get a C average, so they drop out and go to regular English. I have high hopes for you, Miss Gilbert." He looked straight into fake Elena's eyes as a conflicted look calmed into a hopeful blue.

"I took this class because it seemed interesting. I hope you have as much to teach as I have to learn. Let's work together on this and try not get frustrated with each other, yeah?" Fake Elena held out a hand in front of her, reaching towards her new teacher. A handshake, a sign of compliance and teamwork for the year to come. An alliance of sorts.

"Call me Mr. Rogers." He took her hand and shook it, smiling in a sort of relieved way.

"Call me Elena, if you want. We're the only ones in this class. It feels weird being called Miss Gilbert. That was my mom, not me." She paused, reciting her words, she said her mom right? Lord almighty that felt wrong!

"Alright, I'll keep that in mind." He cracked a smile. Damn, he had white teeth. They looked whiter then white. How was that possible?

Fake Elena smiled as well, who could resist smiling when someone smiled at them? Not her, that's for sure. "Alright," he spoke, "let's get to know each other for ten minutes then get to work!" he had a cheery voice, that was sus. Vote blue out, I saw him vent.

Fake Elena was surprised, "Alrighty! As you know, my name is Elena Gilbert, I am 17 years old and I like reading and writing! My favorite books are the Giver, The Outsiders and the Harry Potter books! My favorite color is cyan! Ask any questions you want, I'll answer as best as I can!" she gave a cheerful grin, happy that her teacher was not an asshole!

"How about I give my introduction and then we alternate in asking each other questions? Does that sound good?" Mr. Rogers raised an eyebrow, he actually gave a damn about her opinion! Wow, ideal teacher right there.

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan!" Fake Elena nodded.

"My name is Steve Rogers, I am 21. I graduated from college early, I like reading, my favorite color is azure, and my book of choice is the first Harry Potter book. You can ask the first question, Elena." He looked straight at fake Elena.

"Okay... why is the first Harry Potter book your favorite?" She spoke hesitantly, unsure of what to ask until it hit her.

"I like how Harry's world changed and how he was granted some sort of freedom from his hell. What... is your favorite movie?" Mr. Rogers replied, he was faster at coming up with questions then fake Elena.

"Uh, probably Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. What about your favorite movie?" She answered quickly, the prisoner of Azkaban came out in the 04'-s, right? She asked him the same question he gave her.

This just went on for the rest of the period. They had forgotten they were in school until the bell rang. Fake Elena thought that it sucked because she had just learnt something very interesting about her teacher and was going to ask about it, but their time was cut short due to the bell and the fact that she had to get to her next class.

"Bye Mr. Rogers, Have a good day!" She called to him, walking to the door with her bag slung across her back.

"You as well, Eli, pay attention in class, too!" He gave her a stern look, she had gotten distracted rather quickly during their Q&A. Steve heard her laugh as she scurried out of the room, he sighed. Elena sure was a troublesome girl, she even forced him to call her Eli!

Steve picked up his papers, pens and everything else to put them away. Once he finished, he thought on what he had learnt about the girl he was assigned to, Elena Gilbert.