chapter 2: Schedules

"Well, that good! It would suck ass if you had to go to school with a bruised rib." Fake Elena gave a smile. "We should get going, classes will start soon and we aren't even at school yet. We shouldn't start the school year on a bad note by being late."

Bonnie started the car up and drove off to the school. Fake Elena paid avid attention to the street signs, she would have to get back "home" somehow. Bonnie took a breath and then started driving again.

"So how was your morning, Bons?" Fake Elena looked out the window to the signs which held the street names.

"It was okay, Grams was blackout drunk and kept babbling on about me being a witch. Comical, but also annoying after she repeatedly told me every minute. Anyways! How was yours?" Bonnie's expression changed a few times, it was amusing to watch.

"It was okay, I almost fell out of bed, but other then that, I did the usual. I also made breakfast so there's that, but that was kinda fun so meh. I kinda wanna read a book, or listen to music. Preferably cavetown. Or the weekend. Hmmmm." Fake Elena mumbled the last few parts about music to herself.

Bonnie and Jeremy started at her or a few seconds, then focusing on what they had been doing before.

"How was your morning, Jeremy?" Bonnie asked, hesitation their, but not obvious.

"It was okay, Elena made breakfast..." He made a weird expression, "it was good." Did he think it was gonna be bad? What a brat.

"What's with the face? D' you think it'd be horrible? Big oof my man, I cook like a professional, Gordon James Ramsay could never!" Fake Elena had a smug look on her face, 'Especially because he's probably in diapers right now!' Her mind was telling her to dab, but her body was telling her to SIT THE F DOWN AND SIT STILL, YOU ARE IN A CAR YOU DUMB*SS.

She just stayed seated.

"Who's Gordon James Ramsay..?" Jeremy and Bonnie both muttered, glancing at each other, shaking their heads in the end. They shrugged it off.

"Hey! Are you going to join cheer this year? I mean- No way in hell.-" Elena cut Bonnie off halfway through her sentence.

"I am not that flexible, I will snap like the twig I am, and I get winded easily. I am way too un-athletic for that. I seriously need to get into better shape. Ugh, I want abs so badly! I'd look amazing with abs, just you wait! I'll get 'em some day!" Said Elena, planning her 'evil' scheme to get abs.

Jeremy rolled his eyes, a sign of exasperation and fondness, Elena was a acting really weird. He hopes that she stays the way she's acting at the moment.

Bonnie laughed lightly, gaze on the road, as she took a right turn. They entered the school parking lot and found a spot easily. They had half an hour until school started so not many people were there yet.

Once parked, Jeremy gave Bonnie his thanks and split ways with the two older teens.

The girls got their bags and entered the school, making their way to the front desk. Elena wanted to change her classes up a bit. And her club. Either occult or choir, both were good in her book. She did prefer music to summoning spirits and Demons from the beyond.

"So what are we doing here again? I thought you'd like your class schedule, I mean you chose the courses yourself!" Bonnie's expressed her surprise rather.. verbally.

"I just don't feel like taking them anymore. I mean, how is AP European history going to help me become successful in the future? And chemistry! I don't want to be a scientist! How will that help me? It won't!

But I also want to do somethings that I enjoy! Lile singing, and writing! I want to enjoy my high-school years! Not just force myself to push through them." Elena's words sparked something in the Bennett witch, she also wanted to enjoy her high-school years.

She decided to change her schedule as well. Maybe join the occult club, it seemed interesting enough. They even had days off school to rest and have fun! Oh how she would need those days off later in the year, when school work piled up. She was not looking forward to the pile of work that would need to be completed.

And so, they continued on their merry way to the school's office. They were the only ones there when they made it. Good, they could quickly get done with fixing their schedules. "Mrs. Lucy?" (A/N I don't know her name. Fake one in use!) Fake Elena spoke up, catching the woman's attention.

"Yes, dear? Is there something you need?" She spoke to the junior calmly, trying not to make the students nervous.

"Can I change my class schedule? I want to change a few of my classes, of that's alright?" Her voice was small, but the receptionist heard her loud and clear.

"Of course, no need to fret. What class do you want to exchange and for what?" Mrs. Lucy opened up the student database, ready to search up whatever was needed, "Name please?" her hands were already on her keyboard.

"Gilbert, Elena Gilbert," Fake Elena paused to let the desk lady type up whatever she needed. When Mrs. Lucy nodded at her to continue, she did. "I would like to enlist into the music club, and exchange Advanced Placement European history, for Advanced Placement English. As well as philosophy For business math." She paused every now and then, waiting to get signaled to continue.

"Okay, just a reminder, business math is a one semester class, you'll need to take a CTE path way to cover the second semester, alright?" Mrs. Lucy looked up from her computer screen for a ser to look up at Elena before looking back at her screen.

"Construction." There was no hesitation in her answer, only complete certainty.

"Alrighty, all done. Does your friend need anything?" Mrs. Lucy looked at the shorter of the pair, she was standing behind fake Elena.

"I, uh, I would also like to change my schedule a bit. I-if it's alright with you..." It came as a surprise that Bonnie Bennett was so socially awkward to fake Elena. But then again, things were never really accurate when referring to fiction.

"Alright, what would you like to change, miss...?"

"Bennett, Bonnie Bennett." A nod later and she continued, "I would like to enlist into the occult club instead of cheer, please." a knowing look was sent her way, Bonnie's face burnt, but the pigmentation of her cheeks did not change.

"Alright, will that be all for you ladies?" The young woman nodded and then left the office, bumping into a man on their way out.

WC: 1154

Hope you guys enjoyed! Have a good day, night, evening, and all that! Bye!