¹³

Beacon hills.

Nana never thought that she would get the chance to go, due to it being a fictional town and all, but she accepted that.

She never in a BILLION years thought that she would be in the supernatural beacon of practically all of the US, next to Mystic falls, of course. Both places attracted supernatural beings like no other, but Beacon hills just attracted more of a variety of supernatural beings.

"Stiles! Kinnie!" She squealed, rushing to the bow who ran with the wolves.

She did not know how she managed to sneak away from two vampires, but she did, and she was rushing to her online friend. "Lena?" He caught her in a hug, and was surprised at how tightly she clung onto him.

"Yeah! A friend of mine wanted to leave my town, and I wanted to surprised visit you, so I convinced them to come here! I also begging to be brought along and haven't told my aunt Jenna where I am. I am so getting an earful, and a month of no technology when I get back. I should probably tell her... meh. I'll do it later!

"I wanna hang out with you right now! Unless you're busy, I can totally wait until you have free time!" Nana grinned at the boy who was just a few days older than her.

"I can hang out now, I'm not doing anything today. What do you want to do?" Stiles asked Nana, who had just let him go.

"How 'bout we just hang out. Sit around and chat? Does this place have a field? Soccer, football? Any place that might be quite? I hate loud noises." Stiles nodded in understanding, she had already told him of all her bad encounters with loud noises.

"We have a lacrosse field, if that'll work?" Stiles rubbed his arm.

"Yeah! That's perfect!" Nana grinned and took Stiles', now, outstretched hand. He smiled and led her to the field. It was practically empty, other than the few who were practicing.

"I cannot believe that you are here! This is like a dream come true! Or a nightmare..." Nana deadpanned, and sat next to the amber eyed boy.

"I feel really appreciated right now, thanks for that." Her voice was bland, but it only made Stiles laugh.

"No problem! My specialty is making people feel welcome." He grinned, ans Nana snickered lightly, leaning down onto the grass. She started humming 'Into The Thick Of It!' and Stiles joined her.

"Stuck in the think of it!"

"Stuck in the thick of it!"

"We've gone around in circles!" They ended together, ignoring the odd looks sent to them by people who passed by them.

They laid on the grass happily, content with the comfortable silence that engulfed the two.

"What's your favorite song?" Nana spoke softly, catching Stiles' attention.

"I can't just choose, there are so many!" Stiles whined, rolling over to face her. "What about yours?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I have an ultimate favorite called 'Better Broken', it's the best song ever. On god, no cap!" Nana nodded to herself, slightly dozing off.

"You are definitely serious about that, using both. Show me it?" Nana nodded and took out her phone.

A nice beat played from the small device, and it only complemented the current scene they were looking at.

The singers' voices were gentle, just like the wind that just barely blew through their hair. The swaying grass tickled their skin, kissing every part it could reach. Clouds blocked the sun from warming their skin against the cool breeze, forcing cool shivers out if the two. "We should have gotten sweaters or something..." Nana deadpanned at the clouds, looking at Stiles from the corner of her eye. He was also looking at her and nodded.

"I think it said it was going to rain soon, wanna head to my place and watch some movies?" Stiles offered.

"Avengers?" Nana asked with a smile.

"Avengers." Stiles confirmed with a smirk.

They both stood up and stretched for a bit. "Lastonetothecarisarottenegg!" Nana ran back to Stiles' jeep, but Stiles was one step ahead of her. She was lifted up and then placed back down, causing her to falter in surprise while Stiles sprinted ahead of her, reaching the car as she started running again. "You cheated, that's not fair!" She pouted, and Stiles pinched her cheeks when she reached him.

"You cheated too." His voice was deadpanned, and Nana chuckled sheepishly.

"Touche," She grinned at him, and then placed her hand on the untouched car. "But you're still the rotten egg." She opened the door and snickered at Stiles' gapping face.

"Hey, you said to the car!" His complaints did nothing to deter her glee as she sat down on her seat, leaving the door open.

"Yup, I did. And I touched the car first, and sat in it first. You just reached it first." She stated nonchalantly.

"Yeah that means I won, right?" Stiles was confused, but still confident that he won.

"Nope."

"Yes, it does."

"Nah."

"It does."

"Nu-uh"

"It does..."

"Nuh-huh"

"It does?"

"Mmhn"

"No, it does, stop trying to convince me! It's working..." Stiles shook his head and went to his seat.

"Damn, I was so close too!" Nana pouted.

Badabing badaboom, new chapter! Hope ya liked it, bye!