Chapter 6: I'll Always Be Right There.

(Ariana's Point Of View)
I was awoken, by my alarm clock which was blasting my favorite 1D song. ("One Thing") As I was getting out of bed to shut the alarm clock off, I realized I had a big pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see Justin, laying there he looked so cute sleeping, as I was watching him sleep my phone started to ring. I checked the caller ID and it was Nathan! I slowly slid Justin's arms from around me, before grabbing my phone. and heading outside of my bedroom door closing it behind me. I clicked answer before placing the phone to my ear.

"Hello".. I whispered into the phone.

"Hey Ariana! Why are you whispering"?? Nathan asked.

"Oh um, I just woke up and I'm still a little tired" I said.

"Oh. well I'll make this quick so you can get back to sleeping. I was wondering would you like to come with me to the movies tonite it's a couples thing and I was wondering since we're a couple would you like to come with me" he said in a nervous tone.

"Of course I would love to come!" I said into the phone peeking back in the room to see if Justin was still sleep.

"Well I'll pick you up at 9" he said.

"Alright see you then" I said.

"I love you" he said.

I love you too Nathan" I said before hanging up.

I forgot all about Nathan when I let Justin stay over. what kind of girlfriend let's their old love sleep in their bed? let alone stay at their house? but I missed him and plus it was 4 in the morning. and I didn't want him on the road driving late at night. I sighed before heading back in my room. to see Justin up, and putting his shoes on.

(Justin's Point Of View)
I woke up in a unfamiliar place, wondering who's house I crashed at last night. as I looked around the room I saw pictures of Ariana. then it clicked I did come come to Ariana's last night. but where is she? as I was creeping towards her bedroom door. I heard someone talking and I pressed my ear against the door.

"Of course! I would love to come" she said.

"I love you too Nathan" she said.

What! I thought we were finally reconnecting again. when she let me stay here. and asked me to hold her last night how could she play me like that? I backed away from the door. and sat on the bed putting on my shoes. as I was putting my shoes on Ariana walked in.

"Where are you going??" Ariana asked.

"Hmmm! like you even care!" I spat at her.

"Justin what's going on??" she asked grabbing my arm.

"I overheard your little conversation with that loser Nathan if you love him so much then why did you ask me to cuddle with you last night" I said, snatching my arm away from her and grabbing my car keys off her dresser.

"He's not a loser, and because I missed you!" she said.

"Oh really? if you missed me then why the hell did I overhear you telling Nathan you love him??" I asked crossing my arms against my chest.

"I did miss you, but he was there for me when I needed you the most, how could you go off and kiss Selena right after you kissed me?? that hurt Justin! you really hurt me!!" she yelled tears forming in her eyes.

She's right, I did hurt her being here with her last night was amazing. I shouldn't have kissed Selena right after I kissed her but I did. and it was wrong and I know I shouldn't have done that. I don't like seeing Ari upset. so I walked over to her, sat on the bed, grabbed her hand. and she turned toward me looking at me with a tear streaked face. I gently lifted my hand and wiped her tears away. I
shouldn't be mad at her for being with Nathan. he was there for her when I wasn't. and looking back at it I truly regret that mistake.

"Ari. I'm sorry for blowing up on you like that" I said.

"It's okay just promise you won't do it again" she said looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"I promise" I said before wiping her tears away again. Hey! wanna spend the whole day together, just me and you??" I asked hoping it would cheer her up.

"That would be nice! but I have to leave around 9, because I have a couples thing with Nathan" she said barely audible.

"Ok what should we do I asked??" turning to her.

"Let's watch American Horror Story" she said smiling.

"I'm down for a little horror show" I said.

"Ok I'll go grab us some snacks, make yourself at home" she said before heading out the door.

(Ariana's Point Of View)
I was in the kitchen grabbing a few snacks for Justin & Me. when Frankie starting hounding me a load of questions.

"Ooh whose car is that in the driveway??" he asked following me around the
kitchen.

"Justin's" I said with a smile on my face.

"Justin as in Justin Bieber?" Frankie asked hysterics creeping into his voice.

"Yes Frankster the one and only!" I said, grabbing a couple drinks before heading upstairs.

I made my way into my room setting the snacks on the bed.

"Yay!! you have Oreos!!" Justin said opening the pack hungrily.

"Well! Well! someone's a hungry boy" I said, grabbing an Oreo myself and eating it.

"Oh! Yes I'm starving" he said, grabbing a handful of Oreos.

"I'll turn the show on" I said, pulling out my Mac Airbook and logging on to my Netflix Account.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We were 2 seasons in before I realized how close me & Justin were. I looked up smiling at him, his face just has a way of making me light up inside. he's just so adorable as I was staring at him he realized I was at looking him.

"You know babe, you could take a picture it'll last longer" he said chuckling.

"Oh, shut up!" I said throwing a piece of popcorn at his forehead.

"I love hanging out wit you Ari!" Justin said looking at me.

"I love hanging out with you as well Justin." I said looking at him.

He was about to say something until I cut him off by kissing him. Oh! you guys don't
know how much I missed the tingling sensation his lips give me when we kiss. Our lips moved in perfect sync, like we've being doing it for years. He pressed his tongue against my lips, which I gladly accepted. Before I knew it, Justin was on top of me. Our lips never left from each other's as I was lifting up his shirt. We broke away for a minute as he tossed his shirt to the side as I did with mine. I begin feeling up and down his chest rubbing his famous abs I love so much.
then I crashed my lips back into his. as I was unbuckling his jeans getting ready to pull down his boxers. we got interrupted by Frankie & Nathan walking in.

"A-A-Ariana?!" They said in unison.

"Shit!!" I said aloud.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ok Guys, I just wanted to say thank you guys so much for reading this story. I love reading your comments,and laughing my ass off for hours at your reactions to the chapter. this story has come a long way since I started it. and I just wanna say,thank you guys so much for the reads, comments, and votes. you guys don't know how much I appreciate that. I love you all soooooooo much! and thank yhu for 23.1K reads you guys are awesome love yhu all!!!!!!!!

Yours Truly,
AaliyahLovato!!!!!! 😘😘😘😘😘