Chapter 11: A Day With Spent My Man Part 2

Listen with Ariana Grande-Daydreamin'

Read: A/N Below Please!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ariana's Point Of View)
"OMG, ZAYN THIS IS SO AMAZING!"
I said leaning into him, and he wraps his arms around my waist.

He had rented out all of Disney World just for the two of us. I look up into the sky and in big letters, fireworks spell out "ZAYN'S IN LOVE WITH ARIANA GRANDE." It was so breathtaking and mesmerizing. This is perfect! I finally found happiness with someone. but no matter how hard I try. Justin always appears in the back of my mind. This has got to stop. I tell my conscience and she huffs in annoyance. I look around and it's just so beautiful. Zayn grabs my hand, as we approach Cinderella's Castle my mouth falls open.

"OMG! ARE WE HAVING DINNER IN CINDERELLA'S CASTLE??" I yelled excitedly.

Yep! we sure are." Zayn says and grabs my hand and we walk inside.

My eyes cannot believe what they are seeing right now. we walk past a beautiful mural of Cinderella trying on her glass slipper, and we see her beautiful gown, and a whole lot more beautiful things. this is so breathtaking. Me and Zayn take a whole lot of pictures. as we enter the upper levels of Cinderella's Castle. we walk around exploring the balcony that gives view to the north, south, and east side of the castle. We enter the top and a beautifully decorated table is set. Zayn leads us over to the table pulling out my chair for me. He is such a gentleman. I couldn't help but smile, looking around in amazement.

"So? you like it huh??" he asked chucking.

"Yes! Of course. But how did, you have enough time to put all this together??" I asked.

"Well it took a whole lot, of preparation but I was able, to get it all set up!" he said smiling.

"Well this is amazing! I can't believe you rented out all of Disney World!! that is so amazing, nobody has ever done that for me." I said tears of joy starting to form in my eyes.

The waiter arrived bringing us our salads, and before I knew it we were finished. I was starting to feel a little sad, that the date was over already, but Zayn had another trick up his sleeve.

"Ariana, over the course of these couple of days I have grown very fond of you. you were so sweet for picking me even though I know you wanted to pick Justin." He said and my eyes almost popped outta my sockets.

"Wh- What??" I ask trying to process what he just said.

"I said.. I know you wanted, to pick Justin I could tell that by the way you, were looking at him, that day at the studio." he said looking down.

"Zayn, I'm sorry for this. for leading you on. but I just can't shake the feelings. I have for Justin." I say. Grabbing, his hand and giving it a light squeeze.

"It's, ok just make sure he treats you right. I don't mind putting his ass, in check if he disrespects you." Zayn said,  in a serious tone and we bust out laughing.

"Friends??" I ask looking at Zayn.

"Friends" Zayn said.

And we got up and gave each other a friendly hug. we stayed embraced like this for a little bit, before letting go.

"Race you to Tower of Terror!!" I said, and I bolted for the door.

"Oh? you're on Grande!!" he says, as he chases behind me.

(Justin's Point Of View)
As I'm waiting for Selena to arrive my mind shifts to Ariana. and I instantly remember the good times we had together. I remember the kiss we shared at her video shoot for "The Way" how our lips moved in perfect synch as we kissed. and then I realized that bringing Selena here is not going to solve my problems. I need Ariana in my life she's the one that can change me I need her to be a constant in my life. because without her I'm nothing. but how am I even going to get her if she's dating Zayn. I don't wanna keep on hurting her but I need to show her that I can change my ways. and that if she gives me another chance she won't
regret it. I hear the doorbell ring and I rush downstairs and open the door. my eyes nearly pop out of my head when I see her standing right in front of me in her sexy ass outfit.

"Ariana??" I say. confused and happiness shooting through me all at once.

"Yea. Justin it's me." she says stepping inside, and I shut the door behind her.

"So? what brings you by??" I ask.

"You." she says, and my pulse quickens.

"What about Zayn??" I had to hear this answer.

"I broke up with him." she says, and my insides starts to cave in as she moves closer to me.

"Really?." shock evident in my voice.

"Yes I did." She says, and a warm smile spreads across my face.

I need to apologize, right here/right now. to let her. know that I'm sorry for all the trouble. I've, caused her over the course of these couple months. I've gotten to know her.

"Ari I'm sorry about what happened the other day at the studio. it's just that Nathan got under my skin and I just lost it completely. and I'm sorry about walking away from you. I'm sorry for having sex with Selena. I'm sorry for ruining your relationship with Zayn and Nathan I'm sorry for everyth---"

I was cut off by Ariana pressing her lips against mine. I wrapped my arms, around her pulling her closer deepening the kiss. it felt so good, having her lips pressed against mine again, it's been way too long.

"You talk too much." she said staring up into my eyes.

"So? where do we go from here??" I ask her.

"Only time will tell." she says. and I crash my lips back into hers.

Finally!! I finally have her!! this is what love feels like, and I'm Damn sure enjoying it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOLD YOU GUYS JARIANA WOULD BE BACK. BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!!!!! LOL!!! I GUESS THEY REALLY ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AS MUCH AS I DID!!!!!!

P.S. Vote pls... also recommend this story to people pls it would mean a lot to me.......

A/N: Ok guys, first off I'm so sorry for taking so damn long with these two chapters. I was so busy and stuff but I won't even go into all that. also I was wondering if u guys could make me a new cover for this book if u can it would mean a lot to me if u need to contact me about the cover and stuff information is right here⬇️

Twitter:@Messyag1_

Seeeeee u Guuyys Next Time!!!!!!!
Yours Truly,
😘 AaliyahLovato!!!!!!!!!!!