Break up to Make up?

Songs for this chapter are:

Love Me Harder- Ariana Grande & The Weeknd

Be Careful- Cardi B

Hurt You- The Weeknd & Gesaffelstein

One In A Million-Aaliyah (r.i.p. angel)

Hurt- Christina Aguilera

Ariana's POV
We leave the snooty uptight place behind in favor of something else more divine. I look over to, Justin, and his facial expression shows that he is still pissed off about the fact that the guy completely dismissed him without even giving him an explanation to why he did it maybe Justin's name was on the reservation but the guy just ignored it some hospitality service that was.

Justin's POV
"Do you wanna just head back to my place?"

Hopefully, she says yes since that bald fuck ruined my night with her I wanna just take her to my place and just chill with my girl we've been through a lot these past couples of months and I just wanna get my relationship back on track with her.

"Not really I'm still very hungry," she says.

She is being so laid back about this I'm really loving this.

"Have a place in mind?" I nudge her trying to get her to laugh.

"Ummm how about whole foods?" she says.

"Yeah, whole foods are cool," I agree.

I pull out of the restaurant parking lot and make a left at the green light, I should've come up with a backup plan. the night has barely started yet and it's already spiraling out of my control.

We pull up to a stop light and look around at the scenery I love how the world seems to come alive at night but during the daytime, it's depressed and tucked away like it doesn't even have a care whether or not it's alive.  A crowd of people forms out of complete oblivion.

"Hey. what's going on over there?" She asks, trying to peer around me.

I squint, "looks like there's a carnival or some circus type of shit." I tell her.

"Carnival?" Her voice is raising that only happens when she is excited.

Oh hell.

She looks at me with those puppy dogs eyes she knows I can't resist when she looks at me that way.

"You wanna go to the carnival don't you?" Please say no.

"Yes, I really do." she smiles, clearly excited over the suggestion.

"I... don't.." I have never been to a carnival in my life and never expected to but if this is what she wants to do then it wouldn't kill me to try.. it might but I will do it anyway anything to make her smile.

"Of course. We can." I say.

I look back at her I can tell she half-expected me, to say no or not agree to it which to my surprise I'm shocked I even approved of going.

"But.. what we will wear? I can't wear a dress to the carnival and you sure can't wear dress pants. wow, this would've been much more fun if we were the correct attire." She says, rolling her eyes in pure annoyance.

"You know we could always just go to a store to pick up some clothes? It's not that big of a deal." I tell her.

Are we really going through all this shit just for a fucking carnival?

"Alright," she nods.

I go to open my trunk and realize there is a pile of clothes back there "when did I ever put these back here?" I say to myself. then I remember those endless nights at Selena's when I would fuck her brains out to the point where she was on cloud nine then I remembered how I would fuck those girls with no emotion. I didn't touch them the way I do Ariana, I didn't analyze every inch of their body, I didn't caress or revel in their shallow breathes and try to match mine to it, I didn't care when I moved in and out them that they were declaring their love to me. I didn't let them touch me the way I let her do. thoughts of Ariana fucking anyone else but me infiltrate my mind and instantly makes me nauseous.