New Experiences ?

(Ariana's POV)
"I love coming home to our house." I announce to Justin as I cross the threshold into the house. My skin erupts with goosebumps immediately sending me down the hall to turn up the heat.

"I'll grab some blankets." Justin says as I set the thermostat to the correct temperature.

He returns back with two blankets one from the bedroom and one from the closet taking them over to the couch I head into the room to change out of my dress.

"Justin!" I yell.

"On my way!"

"I need for you to unzip me." I say to him, turning my back to him. I jump when I feel the coolness of his fingers touch against my exposed skin.

"Sorry baby." He cautiously unzips the material and it drops to the floor.

I rush over to my dresser to grab some pajamas.

"I have something for you," he says and walks over to the closet, pulling out a black hooded sweatshirt.

I smile, thanking him. It's just something about wearing, Justin's clothes that I love so much. It's feels as if it brings us closer. I never wore any of Nathan's or Jai's clothes. Well just a sweatshirt from Nathan once when I was on tour with him but that's it.

Justin seems to like it when I wear his clothes too. He watches as I slip the sweater over my head with lustful and curious eyes. I see him struggling to get his shirt off so I pad over and help him. He watches me quietly as I unbutton the buttons on his shirt and it swiftly falls to the ground and I take in his chest. His features more prominent than ever. I go over to my dresser and pull out a pair of thick, fuzzy pink socks that Frankie bought me for Christmas last year. Christmas is only two weeks away, and I wonder if I should fly to Boca for the holidays or just celebrate it here in LA. I haven't been home in months.

By the time we get back to the living room the house has warmed up nicely. Justin's turns the flatscreen on the thing almost covers the whole wall. Justin pulls me onto his lap, encasing us in the mounds of blankets on the couch.

"I was wondering what are you doing for Christmas?" I ask him. I feel kind of shy asking him about Christmas when we practically have been living together for a while now.

"Oh, well I was going to wait until tomorrow to say something but since you asked." He smiles, his face holding the same shyness that I felt.

"I am going to go home for the holiday's and I would like for you to come with me?"

"You're going home?" I squeak.

"Yes to Canada.. to my mother's house," he explains the self-evident. "I get if you don't want to, but I think it would be nice and my mother's been asking to meet you for a while now." He tells me.

"It's not that I don't want to, it's just.. I don't know.. a huge step for us.." The idea of going to Canada with Justin is thrilling but also horrifying. I have never been to Canada.

"You don't have to accept automatically but let me know soon I will be leaving tonight." He explains.

(I know it's been a minute since I updated this 😫 and I've been wrestling with the thought in my mind.  and I decided to continue it! hopefully you guys will join me?