Chapter 16: ❤️ Better Left Unsaid.

*Author's note* Hey Guys! It's been awhile since I last updated. I've been very busy but that's no excuse. I'm back you could say lol!

*I'm going to start including songs every chapter now if that's ok with y'all.*

Songs for this chapter are:

Halo- Beyonce

Tattooed Heart- Ariana Grande

I Knew You Were Trouble-Taylor Swift

Reflection-Fifth Harmony
--------------------------------------------------------

---
(Justin's POV)
I wake up with a mind splitting headache. my head hurt so bad it felt like I was being dragged slowly across a bed filled with razor blades. I get up and head over to the bathroom to splash some cold water on my face. I looked into the mirror and I looked like pure shit and felt like it to.
When I came out I walked over to the closet and pulled out a pair of sweats, and a t-shirt. as I was grabbing my phone Chaz called me.

"Yo, Justin! you gotta come see this bro." Chaz said.

"Ok," I said, not really sure, how my voice would come out.

I walked out my room, and into the living room. as soon as I approached my eyes were expanding - as if by getting bigger, and almost popping out of my sockets.

The paparazzi were at, the club the night. I danced with that girl, and from what I saw the pictures were everywhere.

"You, okay?" Chaz asked.

I nodded, for a minute I tried to pull myself, and my thoughts together right now. how was I going to explain this to Ariana? What is she going to think?

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Ariana's POV)
I was in the bathroom, preparing myself to go lunch. when Nathan called out my name in a rush of panic.

"Yeah," I said, practically out of breath.

"Is that Justin with some girl??" he asked. pointing at the t.v. screen.

I stared at the t.v. screen in disbelief. my blood ran cold. I couldn't move, or breath. all the air that was inside of me was being snatched out.

"Ariana? Are you ok?" Nathan murmured.

"I'm fine." I manage to choke out.

Before I know it my feet, are headed back towards my room. I angrily snatch up my phone and dial Justin's number.

"Hello??" Justin answered.

It took me a minute, to gather my thoughts. and then I began to speak.

"Is there something, you wanna tell me." I said my voiced laced with poison.

"Yea .  .  . um .  .  . how's your day going??" he asked trying to ignore my question.

"Cut the bullshit, Justin!!!" I yelled into the phone.

"Let me guess, someone told you." he murmured.

"Yea! the television set told me." I said rolling my eyes at him through the phone.

"Ari! I'm so sorry I didn't mean for it to get out like." he said.

"What??" I questioned.

"I said. I'm sorry it got, out like that." he repeats.

"So, you're telling me that if it didn't come out. you wouldn't have told me??" I questioned tears pooling at my eyes.

"Jesus Ari, can you stop asking so many damn questions!" he yelled.

"I wouldn't have to if you would just be upfront with me." I said he's starting to annoy me already.

"Listen! if you are gonna be all dramatic and what not then I'm just gonna hang up." he snapped.

"Not! if I don't first." I scoffed and hung up the phone.

I don't understand everything was going so well with us. it seems like at the worst of times something always creeps up and try to drive a wedge between us. but I don't have time to dwell on that right now. even if my curiosity wishes to get the best of me. I try to call Justin one more time but he doesn't answer no shocker there. I walk over to my closet and grab my purse and jacket and make my way into the living room.

"You good?" Nathan asked.

"Yes. but I'd rather not talk about it if that's ok." because believe it or not. I don't feel like venting out about my personal life. even though Nathan would very much understand. As we were walking towards the limo. the paparazzi started throwing the questions on me.

"Ari? what are your thoughts, on the Justin scandal??"

"Are u and Justin headed for spiltsville??"

"Are u and Nathan officially dating again??"

I rolled my eyes at that, last question and hopped inside the car. I smoothed out my pencil skirt and dusted off my black pumps. and adjusted my cat ears. I checked my phone and Justin was blowing up my phone. and Twitter it was so crazy. I had to silence it I focused my attention on the passing buildings, the pictures of Justin and that girl popped into my mind. and I closed my eyes and swallowed back the bile, rising in my throat.

"Ready??" Nathan asked pulling me outta my thoughts.

I took a few deep breaths. and grabbed Nathan's hand. and we stepped out of the car. and walked up the restaurants steps. Nathan opened up the door for me and I thanked him. and stepped inside the woman at the stand smiled at me as soon as I entered. I smile back and waited patiently for Nathan to catch up with me.

"Good evening, how may I assist you??" the lady asked.

"Oh! yes I have a dinner reservation." Nathan replied warmly.

"Name please??" the lady asked.

"Sykes." Nathan replied and looked at me I shyly smile and looked away.

"Ah. Yes! Mr. Sykes your table is this way." the lady said guiding us to our table. As I looked around, I'm glad it wasn't that many people in here. I didn't wanna be gawked at my whole time in here.

"Your table is right here, and I'll go get your menus," the lady said, walking away.

"Hmm," Nathan murmured. I looked up, and his eyes were on me.

"What?" I demanded.

"Nothing. it's just that you look very beautiful tonight." Nathan complimented me. I slowly turned my head my cheeks heating up to a bright red. Why? I have no idea.

The lady appeared, with our menus I thanked her as she gave us our menus. I browsed through the menu everything looked good but I just decided to go with a salad. and for my drink I ordered some water.

Thank you," I said, to the waitress as she set my salad and my glass of water on the table.
.

.

.

.

.

Yours Truly,
Aaliyah!