Chapter 7:Trouble on 22nd Street.

Earlier on Hoping For a Chance With a Grande:

He was about to say something until I cut him off by kissing him. Oh! you guys don't know how much I missed the tingling sensation his lips give me when we kiss. Our lips moved in perfect sync, like we've been doing it for years. he pressed his tongue against my lips, begging for entrance which I gladly accepted. Before I knew it, Justin was on top of me. Our lips never left from each other's, as I was lifting up his shirt. We broke away for a minute. as he tossed his shirt to the side as I did with mine. I begin feeling up and down his chest rubbing his famous abs, I love so much. then I crashed my lips back into his. as I was unbuckling his jeans. getting ready to pull down his boxers. we got interrupted by Frankie & Nathan walking in.

"A-A-Ariana?!" They said in unison.

"Shit!!" I said aloud.
---------------------------------------------

(Ariana's POV)
Nathan & Frankie were in the middle of my doorway standing there in shock, just as I was about to explain what happened Nathan rushed outta my room and down the stairs I pushed pushed Justin off of me before grabbing my shirt pulling it over my head I pushed past Frankie to get to Nathan in time before he leaves so I can apologize to him.

"Nathan Please hear me out" I said grabbing his arm.

"No! Ariana I don't wanna hear it" he said snatching his arm away from me.

"Please Nathan hear me out I didn't mean for it to happen." I said grabbing him turning him around so he can look at me.

"Ok Ariana please, explain to me exactly what the hell you were doing back there! I mean really I would like to know you were just about to have sex with that guy back there!" he yelled.

"I know and I'm sorry but, I just can't seem to shake this thing between
Justin and Me" I said looking at him with sympathetic eyes.

"Well listen until you, can shake this thing between you & Justin I don't wanna see you anymore." he said pushing me to the side so he can step into his car.

"So exactly what are you saying? you don't wanna see me anymore??" my voice cracks as I ask the question.

"Exactly!" he simply stated before pulling away.

How did I end up in this mess? I love Nathan with all my heart, he's so sweet
and caring. But then Justin & I we have this complicated thing between us that I just can't quite explain. I know I have a lot of thinking to do right now between which guy is right for me. I walked backed into my house heading up the stairs, to my room when I get there Justin is looking right at me with concern in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

"Yea I'm fine I say" trying to pull together my best smile but I fail miserably.

"Are you sure??" he asked again.

"Justin I'm fine okay!!" I said trying not to raise my voice at him.

He looked at me again before getting up and walking towards me, to plant a soft kiss on my forehead. and he walked outta my room and I walked over to the window to see Justin getting in his car. he waved goodbye before pulling out of the driveway and driving away.

I walked over to my bed before taking out my headphones and pressing play on the first song. that was on my phone. "Honeymoon Avenue" This song means so much to me I remember sitting down. in the studio writing, down the lyrics for the song and hearing it for the first time. The song felt so right, After that song ended. Me & Nathan's song "Almost is Never Enough" played. Memories of Nathan & I, came to mind the day he swept me off my feet at our video shoot, the roses he left me, that sweet note, I felt happy again after the whole Justin situation. I didn't know, he was going to be back in my life again. I mean he will always be in my life, we are signed to the same management. but still I didn't know I would let him back in this soon. after that song ended. Justin's song "All That Matters" played. This was my favorite song from him. by far. All of the memories of Justin & I came to mind, I remember the day we first kissed. it was so sensational, he helped me when I was nervous for my first single. And after that I fell for him hard, Every time he came around my stomach turned into butterflies, I would get all nervous and clumsy. But something told me, it wasn't sure if he was the one for me. I ended up falling asleep, with the music blasting in my ears. Daydreamin' about which man was the right one for me.

(Justin's POV)
While I was in Ariana's bed I overheard Nathan, telling her she had to choose between him or me. When I heard that I decided I should give her some space to sort out who she should be with. I know I'm not good for her, but I don't care. I love her and I will do everything in my power to show her that I'm not the same Justin. I was before and that I can be the man she needs and deserves. I decided to wait for her to come back, into the room because I don't want to cause anymore problems with Her and Nathan. as I already have. As she came into, the room she looked so hurt. so defeated. it made me want to go find Nathan, and kick his ass for making her hurt. I already hurt her and I don't like to see her this way.

"Are you okay??" I asked her concern feeling up within my eyes & chest.

"Yea I'm fine" she says. trying to pull together her best smile but she fails miserably and her eyes drop.

MY HEART FAILS!!!!!!!!! 💔

"Are you sure??" I asked her again wanting to make sure she's okay.

"Justin I'm fine okay!!" She says raising her voice slightly, but then looks at with with apologetic eyes,  I nod letting her know it's ok.

It's all my fault anyway, if I didn't lead her on we wouldn't be in this mess.

I looked at her one more time, before making my way towards her to plant a small kiss on her forehead. And with that I made my way out of her bedroom and out the front door. As I got into my car, I noticed her standing at the window. I waved before pulling off. I didn't meant to hurt Ariana again I'm always hurting her and I gotta stop doing that.

As I pulled into my driveway I noticed Selena's car was here.

"Justin, OMG I was so worried!" she said running to me and hugging me.

"You were even after we broke up!" I asked giving her a confused look.

"Of course just because we are broken up. dosen't mean I will stop caring about you!" she said hugging me tighter and I do the same.

"Well that's nice, now let's head inside I'm freezing."

As we head inside, she gives me a quick peck on the cheek. and runs half way up the stairs before stopping.

"Well are you coming or what??" She said putting her hand on her hip.

"Oh Hell Yea"!!!! And I ran up the stairs. after her while she screams like a wounded cat getting attacked by a dog.

Well This Outta Be A Fun Night 😎👅

(Ariana's POV)
I woke up to music, blaring in my ears I took my headphones out before heading into my bathroom to take a shower. when I got out of the shower I headed over,  to my closet to pull out a blue knitted sweater and a pair of dark blue jeans. I sat down at my vanity starting on my makeup before I started on my hair. I looked back into the mirror, to see if I looked alright. I decided to grab my cat ears placing them on my head, I just love wearing my cat ears. I need to get out tonight to get my mind off of everything that has happened today, so I decided to text the one person. who is known as the poster child of having fun. Miley.

To: Miley C. 💞

"I need to get some things off my mind, think you could possibly help with that??"

From:Miley C. 💞

"Hell yea. just leave it all to me... Be there in 15"

I grabbed my black pumps. slipping them on before grabbing my purse and phone and heading out the door. As soon as I stepped out the door, Miley pulled up. I walked over to Miley's Car. stepped to give her a hug, hopped inside the car, before she pulled off, awaiting the night ahead.
--------------------------------------------------------
I'm Back! did you guys miss me? lol I doubt it. but I'll try and get started, on the next chapter so I want have you guys waiting for me. how do you guys like the story so far??? Yall are in for a huge surprise just you wait and see. Make sure you read my new story "Jason & Eric:A Love Story" it would mean a lot to me thanx for reading and I'll see you all next time

~Aaliyah Lovato 😘