Just wanna say Hi!!!!!!!

Hi Guys! Eric here! I just wanna give a massive thanks to everyone who reads. "Hoping For a Chance with a Grande" this story is basically my whole life. I love writing this fanfic for you guys. and I also appreciate the votes and comments you guys leave on every chapter this story has come a long way since I started writing it.

Ok now to the good stuff.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I'm going to start posting 2 chapters every update. because I know how some of you guys hate waiting for new chapters. and Im sorry for doing that. but it gives me more time to plan out how I want the chapter to come out.

2nd: I'm working on 2 new chapters right now!!!!! and they might be up before we get out for summer. I don't know yet I'm still trying to figure that out.

3rd: Aren't you guys loving the fact that Zayn and Ariana are together?? I am it's so funny reading the 'Zariana Rules' comments lol.

4th: Don't worry Jariana will be back before you know it 😉.

5th: Again massive thank u to everyone voting and reading it means so much to me. and I might be planning a sequel soon I really don't know yet. but would u guys want a sequel after this book ends???

Luv Luv Luv u guys soooooooo much!!!!

Yours Truly
😘 Eric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!