Chapter 21: I'll Show You ✋

(Justin's POV)
Frankie said I should allow Ariana to make the choice of whether or not she wants to be with me but I know what she will choose, well I though I did. I was completely blindsided by Zayn picking her up last night. she probably spent the entire weekend with him.

"What's wrong with you?" Colton asks, blowing a puff of smoke in my face.

"Wouldn't you like to know."

"Hence that's why I asked the question I must say I was pretty surprised to have you show up at my door after what I heard about what happened." He says to me.

"You know why I showed up."

"Really? Do I now?" He taunts.

"Ariana and Zayn, I know you know about it."

"Ariana? Ariana Grande and Zayn Malik?" He smirks.

I bit my tongue to keep from saying what I wanted to say — Of course, he knew it was them two. the whole fucking world probably knew who else would it be?

"I know nothing about it, honest." He raises his hands up in defense, and takes another puff of his cigarette.

"Uh-huh what ever you're never honest."

"I am too. So are they fucking or what?"

I nearly exploded from his question.

"Don't even go there of course not why would she fuck him? When she has me for that have you seen them together?" I swallow hard and breath in slowly.

"Nope, I don't know anything about them. thought he was dating that little mix chick?" He puts his joint in the ashtray.

"I did too." I say.

"So she left you for Zayn?" He questions.

"What does it look like?" I say.

"Hey you came here asking for questions no need to get snappy." he rolls his eyes.

"I heard they were together Thursday and I wanted to know who was there."

"Oh well, I wasn't there don't you two live together or some shit?" he asks.

"Yes. Why do you think am I so pissed about this shit with Zayn?"

"Well you know how he is.."

"That's my point." I cut him off.

Why couldn't Ariana have chosen Liam or Harry or Niall to move on with ?

Holy shit why am I thinking this ?

I roll my eyes and fight the urge to flex my hand into a fist. and knock him from his chair. this is honestly getting me no where.

"I swear if you know something and I found out about it, so help me god I want hesitate to kill you." I threaten.

"Yes I know you'll fucking snap my neck over this chick. stop being such a fucking dick."

"I'm just saying." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

How and when did I start hanging with him? he's a fucking sleaze ball and I probably should end our so-called friendship.

"I'm getting ready to go to bed, it's two in the morning. you can crash in the spare bedroom if you want." He tells me.

It's two in the morning and I probably will not be able to sleep knowing she's with him. In his apartment what if he's kissing her? what if they spent the entire weekend kissing?