Chapter 3: ❤️Baby I

(Ariana's POV)
It has been 3 weeks since I last saw Justin after our brief makeout session. I wasn't sure what my feelings were towards him about this whole thing between us. I decided to head into the shower, doing my usual routine. I went over to the closet picking out a spider-man crop top with a pair of dark washed jeans and my white pumps. As I was heading downstairs my phone rang. It was Scooter, I wonder what he wanted?

"Hello...." I say into the phone.

Hey, Ari! can you come over to the office I need to talk to you about something." Scooter said.

"Sure be there in 20," I said before hanging up and grabbing my car keys.

"Morning Ari," My mom said.

"Morning," I said. giving her a hug.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"To Scooter's office, he said he needed to see me," I explained to her.

"Ok, do you want any breakfast?" she asked.

"No thanks I was headed out for coffee anyway," I say, giving her a kiss on the cheek and yelling goodbye to Frankie.

(Justin's POV)
I was talking with Scooter about my upcoming press tour when Ariana walked in. it's been weeks since I last saw her. and it's been crazy awkward between us since we kissed. as she walked over I could sense the tension as she sat down next to me. and Scooter began talking to her.

"Hey, Ari" Scooter said to Ariana.

"Hey Scootie," she said to Scooter.

"So the reason why I asked you to come here, is because since your album is being released soon. we need to drop two more singles, plus film the music videos for them. to get fans and everybody talking about the album." Scooter said.

"Ok so what 2 singles are being released, before my album drops??" she asked.

"Baby I" & "Right There ft. Big Sean" Scooter said.

"And which one am I shooting first??" she asked.

"Baby I" he said.

"Alright sounds good to me " she said.

"Excellent!!" Scooter said getting up and walking over to his assistant. As I was just about to leave. Ariana grabbed my arm "Can we talk?" she asked.

"Sure" I said sitting back down turning my attention towards her.

"I want to talk about, what happened between us at my video shoot for "The Way" she said.

"Oh sorry about the whole, kissing you thing" I said.

"Oh no it's fine really just, forget about it. I'm glad we could discuss things without it being so weird between us." she said standing up.

"Of course, buddy" I said getting up to giving her a hug. and she wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Well. . . um. . . gotta a video to shoot, so I'll see you later" she said taking her arms from around me. and getting ready to walk away.

"Ari, wait!" I said to her.

"Yeah?" she said turning around. and next thing I know. I pulled her close. and I was leaning in.........

(Ariana's POV)
I pulled into the parking lot, and I pulled out my mirror. and looked at my face. debating whether or not I need to put on some makeup. I opened my makeup bag and added a lit bit of foundation. and some mascara. topping it off with some lipgloss. before I stepped out. I closed the door locking it behind me. before heading inside to Scooter's office. when I arrived Justin & Scooter were busy talking. As I approached them. Scooter saw me and welcomed me over to talk about whatever it is he wanted to talk about.