Chapter 2: ❤️The Way

(Ariana's POV)
As I pulled out of Scooters office all I could think about was Justin. and what he asked me. I wanted to but something in me told me not to. because I know what kind of guy, Justin is. You think he's into you and then he leaves you for the next girl he sees. I pulled up into the driveway of my house, to be greeted by, my Mother & my brother Frankie. We stepped inside to chat. and I let them know I had to shoot the video for my single."The Way" which hit #1 on the Billboard Hot 100. When my producer Harmony Samuels presented the song to me. I had to make it mine. I ran upstairs to shower, and prepare, for my video.....

(Justin's POV)
I couldn't stop thinking, about Ariana. I have to have her in my life right now. So I called Scooter up to ask him what was Ariana's plan for today. And he said she had to shoot a video for her hit single"The Way" with Mac Miller. I asked him how to get to the set so, I can be there when she shows up.

I knw that I'mma have, to try everything. and I mean everything to win over Ariana. even if that means, showing up to her video shoot. I will have Ariana, one way or the other........

*On Set Of The Way Music Video*

(Ariana's POV)
My chauffeur dropped, me off at the set. where I met my director/good friend Jeremy Alter. who shot the video for my very first single. "Put Your Hearts Up" which was awful and I ended up disowning it. because of it's kiddie like vibe. and the direction it was leading me down in my music career. So to get rid of it, I hid in on my Vevo Account. and decided to never speak, of it again.

I walked onto set and it looked amazing words cannot describe how happy I am right now. I have a #1 hit on the radio and the Billboard Charts and now I'm getting ready to film the music video for it. I sat down in my makeup chair, and my glam squad got to work on my hair. and when they finished they put it back in my usual half up-half down style. and then got to work on my makeup, only adding a little bit of additional makeup. When they finished my wardrobe-stylist gave me my outfit for the video: (A black skater style dress, with black knee high stockings, and a pair of black pumps). I changed into the outfit and when I walked out I saw him. Justin Bieber.

Why the Hell is he here??? I asked myself. I was already nervous, and with him being here. it makes me extremely uncomfortable. and I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

"ARIANA GRANDE TO SET PLEASE!!!!! ARIANA GRANDE TO SET PLEASE!!!!!!!" And with that I made my way to set to shoot my very first scene........

(Justin's POV)
I hopped out the shower and ran to my closet. I picked out a grey sweatshirt and some khaki pants, and put those on. and went back into the bathroom styling my hair and blow drying the top part of it. I grabbed my leather jacket and shades rushed downstairs, grabbing my car keys. I made my way over to my white lamborghini spyder hopped inside and made my way to the set.

*On Set Of The Way Music Video*

I made my way inside and it looked amazing. I must be a little late because when I made it. she was already in position for her first scene. she looked so sexy in that tiny dress of hers. I just wanna rub my hands all over her body. the camera started filming and I just embraced how sexy she was being. twirling around batting her eyelashes showcasing her cute little dimple on the left side of her face. but she seemed a little nervous. when she finished shooting her scene the director yelled. "Cut!!" and I made my way over to talk to her.

"Hey you ok? you look like you, could pass out any second now?" I asked her.

"I'm fine just a, little nervous." she said smiling a little.

"Hey It's gonna be ok, just get out there and do your thing. I know you can do it. just relax and everything is going to be fine." I said giving her a small kiss on the forehead. and wrapping my arms around her in a hug.