Chapter 17: ❤ You & I.

Songs for this chapter are:

You & I -One Direction

You Don't Know Me-Ariana Grande

Gone-The Weeknd

Who Owns My Heart-Miley Cyrus

The Heart Wants What It Wants-Selena Gomez

One Less Lonely Girl-Justin Bieber
.........

(Justin's POV.)

I was losing my mind. Ariana, was ignoring my phone calls. The press has been hitting harder and harder. Scooter and my Mom are pissed off at me. My whole world is crashing in, on me because of a stupid mistake I made. A very stupid careless mistake.

*Remember me*

I almost lost it as I read the sender's name, Selena. I delete the message and her contact information and toss my phone back on my table. My mind is so screwed up I messed shit up with my fucking Girlfriend. and the people supporting me. Maybe this world would be a better place without me and my bullshit to deal with. But the one thing the one person that keeps me grounded Is Ariana nobody but Ariana.

Ariana and I are so different. Yea, we work now. but barely. When she stepped into my life that day at her music video shoot. It changed me for the best. I don't want to lose her. I can't lose her, if I do I don't what the fuck I would do with myself.

"You alright man?" Chaz asks, his tone concerning.

"No," I say, honestly I don't know how I feel right now.

"Let's go,out Man" Ryan says coming into the room.

Do they not know, what happened the last time I 'Went Out?'

"No." I hastily reply.

"Why not? You like going out."

Well.. I don't wanna go out." I groan.

"Is this about Ariana?" They ask in unison.

Of course, it's always about Ariana. She's my fucking world.

"Yea," I simply say.

Look, man you should probably just let her chill for awhile you know. till this whole scandal thing cools down." Ryan said sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"I know." I say trying not to roll my eyes.

(Ariana's POV.)

The rest of the day and most of the night drags on miserably since I haven't heard from Justin. even though I am fucking mad at him. I hope he's okay and hasn't done anything to make the situation worse. What if he's with that girl or worse Selena? The aching thought keeps swirling in my head. I don't think he would go back to her, he's past that. He wouldn't mess around with her. I hope not.

"Do you want some tea? He asks. sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Sure, I would love some." I say taking the cup and sipping some. and gently setting it to the side on my bedside table.

I grab my phone and browse through Justin's messages. I should respond to them but I can't bring myself up to do that. I just can't.