Chapter 19: Long Night.

Songs for this chapter are:

A Thousands Years- Christina Perri

Honeymoon Avenue - Ariana Grande

When We Where Young - Adele
(Her new album is amazing!)

All My Love - Ariana Grande

In The Night-The Weeknd

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart-Ariana Grande

(Ariana's POV)
The speakers voice over the microphone booms, throughout the whole plane waking me instantly and making my head hurt. When I try to sit up I am weighed down by something. I snap my eyes open to find the familiar clear skin of Nathan. He has his head on my shoulder and his arms wrapped around me. Oh my god.

I try to push him off without waking him but he moans and his eyes slowly open. he dosen't say anything, he just watches me like some predatory animal.

I want to say something but honestly, I have no idea what to say. My heart is still too fragile from Justin. He lifts himself off of me, removing his arms from around my waist.

"How you feeling?" he asks.

"I.... I don't know." I tell him.

This wasn't getting any easier. Now that I'd saw what Justin posted to Twitter, every time I thought about that tweet I died a little more each time. I have to push this far from my memory. But I can't keep doing this any longer. it's wearing me down a whole lot. it's suffocating me I need a break.

"How much longer till we land? I can't take being in this plane much longer." I said my voice still thick with sleep.

"Not much longer! maybe 10 or 15 minutes at the most." Scooter said.

I nodded. barely conscious All I saw was Justin's face; it filled my vision overwhelming my mind. His eyes were a buttery, burning gold; his perfect face was almost severe with depth of his emotion. he broke into a breathtaking smile of excited-ness. The march from the plane to the hotel room was too slow as I struggled to walk. Good thing the room was a short distance from the elevator. Nathan held out his hand. I took it in my hand, I entered my room and plopped down on the bed. In need of sleep. In need of peace.

(Justin's POV)
The sound of laughter and a cat meowing wakes me from my two hour sleep. I haven't gotten much sleep lately, but i still need peace and quiet, considering it's Friday morning. I should try to talk to her. I'd try to make her listen to me. And she wouldn't. Just like always. I hesitated in the open doorway, not sure what to do now. My mom walked pass me into the kitchen, probably getting ready to prepare breakfast. I walk across the hall and into the bathroom to shower. The hot water loosens my stressed and strained muscles, I step out wrapping the towel around my waist, I walk back into my room pulling out a pair of sweats and a tank top. My moms gently knocks on the door and opens it. "Breakfast is ready for you dear." I nod. letting her know I heard her. and she closes the door behind her.

..

The next morning I'm boarding the plane back to LA. I've really been in a funk lately. "Did you know that it's the last night of Ariana's tour?" Chaz tells me.
I didn't answer. only nodded. every passing second my thoughts were only on her. especially her. I look outside and it's almost dark — the clouds covered the sun completely. the rain was falling, blanketing the sky. my hands were gripping my phone hoping for a call from her. something from her.