Chapter 28: Gaim's Legacy! Kept ya waiting huh? (Part 3)

"GRAPE SPARKLING!"

Mitsuzane blasted one big shot to the Yoma/Inves hybrids successfully hitting one of them.

Kisaragi then rushes at the very same hybrid to strike it down, as Kochou tied her whips around it's legs, they were able to bring it down successfully, leaving Zangetsu to deliver the finishing blow.

"That's one down" Ryu exclaimed.

"Thats one less for them but we need to keep going" Mitsuzane expressed, "Asuka, could you Hibari and Kochou spread out and evacuate any civilian?" He asked.

"You can count on us mister Mitsuzane!" Asuka exclaimed.

With that the girls charged to evacuate any personnel.

As they charged ahead Hibari couldn't help but have a painful feeling in her chest, "Hibari, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Asuka Asked, Hibari then replied "I don't know what's wrong but I feel something bad in my heart, like someone is in pain..." she expressed, "what do you mean?" Asuka asked, "that's just it I don't know" Hibari said, "whatever this is can it wait? I'm sorry if this is too bluntly but we have to focus on our task at hand" Kochou said, "besides we... can't afford to fail anyone else... I can't fail again" she said, "let's go!" She shouted as they continued ahead.

They then found some civilians hiding inside a convenient store, "Don't worry everyone, we're here to help you" Asuka assured them, they were all a group of adults and one of them had a child that looked to be about 5, he was trembling terribly clenching on to his mother.

"Are you really here to help us?" A man asked, Asuka answered him with a nod and the three shinobi gathered them up and exit through the back, the coast looked clear but as they were all walking out a hybrid cornered them, the people were in a panic but the shinobi were all ready for a fight, the hybrid was about to charge but just then out of nowhere.

Katsuragi crashed on top of it, landing a kick strike so hard it caused the hybrid to fall, Ikaruga then entered the scene, with all her might she decapitated the hybrid, "go now! Get to safety!" Katsuragi yelled at the civilians as they did as she told, "Ikaruga! Katsuragi!" Hibari exclaimed, "What are you doing here!? What happened to Yn!?" Asuka said, "Don't worry, Yomi and Mirai are still watching over him, we couldn't sit by and leave you all here" Ikaruga explained, "wait who's-" Kochou was about to ask but was cut off, "long story, come on! The others need us right?!" Katsuragi yelled as she rushed to fight more of the hybrids as the rest soon followed close behind.

(Ranmaru)

Ranmaru was sitting right next to Tobi who was laying in a hospital bed.

"Oh Tobi.... please get better soon" she expressed with worry, Ranmaru was watching the T.V. in the room to kill the time, there was a commercial playing right now about a resort, people were having fun on it and called it the perfect place for lasting friendships, "Oh hey! Tobi that'll be fun for all of us to do right?" Ranmaru asked, Tobi of course couldn't reply, "I bet that if we all pitched in we can all go and have a great time at that resort, maybe for the summer since it's close by, oh! And it'll be a perfect time for you to confess to-" Ranmaru was cut off by an emergency news broadcast.

"The entirety of the center part of town is overwhelmingly attacked by new breed of monsters, Gaim however is nowhere on the scene but there are reports that two other riders have returned in our time of need" the news lady said, Ranmaru stood up and gasped in shock on what she was seeing, "I have to go!" She thought but then looked at Tobi, "but I can't leave you" she said to herself, she kept thinking and thinking until, "Ranmaru?" Someone asked, she turned to see Tobi waking up, "Tobi!" She exclaimed in pure relief as she hopped on top of him with tears of joy streaming down her cheeks, "w-what happened? Where the heck am I?" He asked confused, Ranmaru got up, "Tobi I'm s-so happy y-your okay!" She said whilst still sobbing, "okay but seriously what happened? Weren't we at the school?" He asked.