Chapter 13: Bonds Can Last Forever! Can't They?

A/n sorry this chapter is kinda short but I wanted to have something out for you guys so you don't wait too long for an update, I'm also having some problem with the oneshot (since I am rewatching Ninja Storm) aswell as in IRL but hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter.

"Oof I thought that class would never end!" Setsuna said as he stretched his arms.

"Yeah that class was really hard to follow hehehe" Hibari said scratching the back of her head giggling.

Setsuna and Hibari are in highschool and were in the same class together things looked to be going okay but.

"Hey Hibari I wanted to ask yo-" Setsuna was cut off.

"Hibari we must go now" Yagyu said as she grabbed Hibari by the hand and tried to get away from Setsuna.

Setsuna was annoyed by this "h-hey!!" He yelled "where are you going!?" He inquired.

Yagyu barely even turned to him as she kept walking.

"Nowhere you should concern yourself with...." She said coldly.

Hibari tried to keep up the pace.

"I'm sorry Setsuna! I promise we can hangout some other time!" Hibari yelled at Setsuna.

Setsuna stood there stunned and confused.

"What was that all about?..." Was all he said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Setsuna was thinking back to the past, back when he and Hibari were close.

"I didn't tell you to stop!!" Rin yelled at the end of the training room.

"SORRY!!" Setsuna said in a panic.

He was cleaning the entire training room as punishment for the previous events and he had to do that all on his own.

Rin look at the clock and remembered she had business to attend to.

"Setsuna!" She shouted garnering her brother's attention.

"I have something important to report so you better not slack off or else!!!" She threatened.

"YES MA'AM!!" Setsuna said with horror.

"And don't forget to polish all the swords aswell!!" Rin yelled.

(Later)

Setsuna laid on the floor exhausted breathing heavily panting as he cleaned everything he was tasked to clean.

As he was catching his breath he wanted to get up but something kept him from doing so.

"Master~~~" a very familiar voice said.

Setsuna looked to his waist and see none other than Hebijo's masochist Ryona who was keeping him down.

"I can tell your so tired from all the work~ so~~~" she said as she was starting to mess with his pants as Setsuna panicked.

"Let me relief you of your stress master!!!!~~~" she yelled in pleasure as she was starting to loosen your pants, but.

"GET OFF OF HIM YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!" It was indeed the sadistic Shinobi herself Ryobi.

Ryobi kicked her twin off of Setsuna but instead of grunting in pain Ryona instead moaned in pleasure.

"Oooooh~~~ please hit me more Ryobi!!!~~" she moaned.