Chapter 22.1 : GO FRESH!! Mister Dangerous?

(Okay so look I wanna make some chapters that take place before the fight with Murasame to fill in some gaps I left in so this chapter will be the first on those)

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

An incredibly large scream was heard inside an apartment.

"Yn what's wrong why are screaming!?!?" Homura yelled as the rest of the crimson squad arrived and saw they're friend and comrade you kneeled in the ground defeated.

You slowly turned your head and they all saw tears streaming down your cheeks.

"Why are ya crying you big baby!?" Mirai yelled in frustration.

"Yn is something wrong??" Yomi asked concerned.

You slowly lifted your right hand and showed them your lockseeds all of them dried up and grey much to the shock of everyone.

"M-m-m-my lockseeds..... their useless now!..." You cried.

"What!?" They all shouted except for Hikage.

They then walked up close and examined them further.

"W-what happened to them!? What did you do!?" Mirai asked.

"They look so dull now!" Homura said.

"Oh my this is quite the predicament" Haruka said.

You looked down in defeat " I don't know what happened I was just taking a nap then when I woke up they were like that!" You said.

Yomi then kneeled to you " Don't worry Yn we'll find a way to fix them up! I'm sure of it! Maybe we just need to...." Yomi tried to suggest.

"Why not go to the original source..." Everyone turned to Hikage "why not go where you got it and get it fixed...." she suggested.

"Ah! Wonderful idea Hikage that's exactly what we need!" Yomi cheered.

You then got up "that's right! I can take my lockseed bike there! That one still looks like it can work!" You said .

Everyone raised an eyebrow and asked where exactly it is where you could get your lockseed back up and running, you explained that back when you left Hanzo and were lost you had no idea where to go until you stumbled across a forest where you found your belt and locks and a woman's voice calling out to you.

"Wow that's.....some story...." Homura said.

"You don't believe me?" You asked.

"Eh no i believe ya, we've been through a lot of weird stuff so it's no biggy" she said .

"But you know what's weird I feel as tho... I've heard her voice before too.....

With that you went to get your lockseed for the bike.

"Found it!" You cheered.

"Alright guys I'll be back in a f-OUCH!!" You were cut off by Haku biting your hand and taking your lockseed "What the hell Haku!?!?" You yelled in confusion.

"He's got the lockseed" Hikage dully pointed at him.

"Haku that isn't cat nip little guy" Yomi calmly got closer to Haku.

Haku however jumped on top of Yomi's head then on Mirai's and Haruka's.

"What's gotten into you Haku!?" You questioned but then suddenly by some insane twist in logic Haku without even touching the window itself it suddenly just opened and Haku was now outside.

Everyone was extremely in shock as they rushed over to the window.

"Which way did that freak of nature go!?!?!?" Mirai inquired.