Chapter 23: Zangetsu Cross Gaim Heroes Unite! Did I Die?(part 2)

A/n your either gonna love this chapter or hate it but either way I hope you all enjoy it and let me know what you think

"You did what!?" Ranmaru shouted.

Kochou stayed silent for a moment.

"I'm sorry Ranmaru it wasn't my intention to do that I just.... I truly did want to understand him but... i just don't trust males" Kochou admitted.

"But why would you do that to him!! He's an extremely shy person Kochou!" Ranmaru yelled angry at her.

"He didn't seem shy when he was talking to Kaede..." Kochou said.

"Well maybe he was just feeling more confident in himself! Why don't you trust him Kochou!!" Ranmaru continued.

Just then Chihaya entered.

"Ranmaru why on earth are you yelling?" Chihaya questioned.

Ranmaru rushed over to Chihaya.

"Chihaya! Kochou scared Tobi and now he's lost! Ryu and Kanzaki are looking for him but we haven't heard anything yet!!" Ranmaru said tears forming in her eyes.

"What!?" Chihaya shouted.

She then turned her attention to Kochou.

"Ranmaru why don't you go and wait by the gate in case they comeback, okay" Chihaya asked her.

Ranmaru did as she did and left to the school gate.

Chihaya closes the door and turns to Kochou.

"What did you do?" She asked.

"I...i thought he was lying about the whole shy thing... at first I was trying to understand him better but...." Kochou stopped for a second.

"You were right Chihaya...alright I do distrust all males...." she admitted.

"Why?" Chihaya asked.

Kochou got up and walked to the window.

"When I was a young girl I loved my father and my mother, we were a highly viewed and respected family back in my hometown, I always saw my parents as the perfect example of a perfect family my father loved my mother and she did too..." she started explaining.

"But little did I knew....my father didn't feel so strongly in return.... one day my mother was in a board meeting she couldn't pick me up from school so I walked the way home but on my way home..." she stopped for a moment as she made a fist her face growing angrier.

"On my way home.... I saw my father leaving a hotel with another woman... not only that he was kissing her...back then I couldn't believe it and when we were all eating dinner that night I never brought it up, a part of me hoped that maybe I just saw things and that wasn't my father but then days later I saw him with yet another woman and after that another, and all the while my mother living a lie as my father slept with God knows how many other women... my mother never knew.... she trusted him and so did I...." she continued.

"Kochou...." Chihaya said.

"Finally one day I confronted him about it and I told him that I was disgusted by him...and He was no longer my father in my eyes, the filth, I never had the heart to tell my mother about the afairs... how could I... ever since then I vowed o matter what I would never allow a male into my life all those 'i love yous' all the times he said it to my mother it was just a lie..." Kochou said.

Chihaya walked over to her comrade.

"Kochou... I'm so sorry that happened to you... but look, Tobi, Ryu they are not like that we can trust them, Kochou nobody is perfect not men not women we are all flawed beings but not all males are like your father, I promise you if you get to know them better you'll see th-" Chihaya was cutoff