Super Hero taisen preview

In what looked to be an endless desert with no end in sight, with the only thing to be seen is a train as it railed across the lands.

In it sits a boy listening to a mix tape, he just layed back relaxed no worries in the world and let the music take him away, one can't say that of what's going on around him sadly.

"Hey!! Calm down everybody!!" Naomi said.

"How can I when Seig ate the last devil fruit cake!" Momotaros yelled.

"I didn't realize it had your name on it" Sieg said in his usual manner.

"I've said it a thousand times since we came back from France! You knew I was saving it!" Momotaros yelled more.

"I don't know what you mean" sieg said as he took a sip of tea.

"That's it!"

Momotaro jumped on Sieg and started fighting him.

"Please!!" Naomi pleaded.

The two only continued to fight Momotaro grabbed sieg from the arm and threw him to the wall only to have Sieg lift momotaro and throwing him all the way to the next cart.

"That's that" Sieg dusted off his hands and sat back down, "forgive me for the mess Naomi" Sieg said.

Naomi only pouted, "it's just like the old days" she thought to herself.

Suddenly the tremor was felt throughout the den liner.

"Wh-what was that?" Naomi questioned.

Just then an even bigger tremor was felt causing Kiba to fall of the chair he was relaxing on "would you guys st-" Luna was cutoff as lights started to go off and the announcer mic went on, "Kiba! Get to the front something is attacking us!" Hana yelled.

Kiba rushed over to the head of cart of the train.

"Henshin!" He shouted.

'SWORD FORM'

Kiba got to head cart and saw Hana on the bike trying to evade what looked to be another train ramming them, it hit the Den liner again but Hana nearly fell off.

"Get off little Hana I'll take care of this" Kiba said cracking his knuckles.

Hana quickly got off and Kiba put the petal into the metal, "so you jerks like ramming us!? Then let's see how you like it!!" Kiba stated as he then rammed the enemy train, upon closer look the train was a dark shade of blue and red with black patterns all around it, Kiba then increased the distance between them but was about to do the same thing again.

"Kiba be careful!" Hana yelled.

"Relax, kay? I got this I'm about to show that prick what happens when you mess with us!!" He replied but just as soon as the two would impact the train disappeared.

"Its gone?" Hana asked confused.

"Hmp,  I'm so awesome I probably scared him away, too much of a coward to fini-"

They were hit from the other side as the red train reappeared.

"What the!? Playing dirty huh!?" Kiba said.

"Kiba stop!, we have to get away from that thing we'll loose it if we escape to the real world! We just can't handle it underprepared like this" Hana said.

"Hmp, fine but only because you said so" Kiba said.

Just like that Kiba steered the Den liner off course in a desperate attempt to escape the mysterious train, they managed to reach a portal and escape back to the real world.

.....

"Hmm the pitiful negative energy from those idiots was miniscule... no matter I'll just have to gather more from my new favorite sources" the man who was wearing a blood orange arms spoke.

" Ikaruga, Yn, Setsuna, you three have been quite reliable with negative energy but I'm hoping this new source will finally let me achieve my goal but if by chance I hope your ready, all of you"

This was Bujin Gaim.