Chapter 15: Metropolitan Clash! A Growing Concern? Part 2

There were screams of civilians echoing through the streets as they ran from a monster but this was no ordinary one.

It was a unholy combination of a Yoma with the powers of a helhiem fruit, it caused chaos around the city cars were flown threw the air as the civilians ran away.

The ground shook with each step it took aswell as cracked the very earth.

time felt as if it stopped for just a moment before it's thunderous roar was heard threw out.

The screams of civilians could be heard, aswell as a mother desperately carrying her child to safety, but she tripped on rubble, the monster was closing in on her.

"Mommy..." Her child whimpered.

"It'll be okay sweetie....just close your eyes and.... it'll go away...." She tried to assure the child.

He flooded away tears as he clenched his mother not wanting to let her go.

"...,.It will be okay,..." she said.

The monster was about to claim them but.

''MELON SPARKLING!''

Ryu had finally arrived on the scene as Zangetsu, landing a great strike at the Yoma hybrid.

It staggered back, as Zangetsu turned to the mother and child.

"Go!! It's not safe leave!!" He commanded them.

The woman shed tears of joy as she truly felt like it was the end but thanks to Zangetsu she and her child could live another day as she fled the scene.

Zangetsu now turns to the Yoma which was large in size no bigger than a truck.

"What the hell is that thing!?" He questioned.

Just then Kochou, Chihaya, Kanzaki, Kisaragi arrived.

"That's a Yoma! But...it's different" Kanzaki said lost for words.

They all stood there for a moment looking at the creature in pure shock as to how grotesque it look.

"We cannot allow it to live! We must bring it down,remember your training, now move in!" Kochou said

"RIGHT!" Everyone except Kochou shouted.

Kisaragi  was the first to take charge as she focused on the offensive landing whatever she could with her scyths, next was Kanzaki who mainly tried her best to aid her comrade.

Chihaya now summons candy from her wands as it's strengthened by her shinobi arts.

She used her wands to create a rope like material and tied it around the monster's left arm.

Now Kochou stepped in and summoned serpents from her whip and tried to do the same as Chihaya but at its other arm.

"Kisaragi, Kanzaki NOW!" Kochou demanded.

"RIGHT!" the two shouted in unison.

Kisaragi use a shinobi skill to land a powerful strike, but something went wrong.

The Yoma actually grabbed the ropes than held it and lifted the two Shinobi at the other end.

It lifted Chihaya up and launched her in the air connecting with Kisaragi both were knocked back.

It did the same to Kochou who was knocked away hitting Kanzaki.

"Bastard!!" Ryu shouted in anger.

"MELON SQUASH!"

He charged at the Yoma straight ahead, he jumped and landed a hit at its torso barely causing a dent.

The Yoma was about to land a strike on Ryu but rope wrapped around the young rider and pulled him away before it connected, his savior being Kochou.