Chapter 4:Job Hunting! A Clash With A Kind Yet Evil Shinobi?

You woke up early and got ready to go job hunting on a count that you got fired from your delivery job, now your probably thinking why the need for more than one job? It's simple you one gotta make a decent living And two your second job doesn't always pay well since odd jobs isn't the biggest money maker.

You left your home and set out to find another job as you headed straight to town.

Your first stop was a small flower shop you went in to apply for the job but you almost immediately left when you started getting an allergic reaction to all the many flowers in the shop.

You then tried again with pastrie shop but for some reason you were immediately kicked out because the owner said he didn't like people with your kind of zodiac sign.

You then tried your luck next with the mall where you unfortunately had to wear an embarrassing costume.

things were going smoothly you've been working hard for a couple of hours but then a few inves had arrived out of nowhere and so you took off.

"HEY!" You shouted as the Inves turned and one of them was met with a kick to its face and fell to the grown you turned to the civilian that was almost attacked by them.

"Go!! Get out of here get to safety!!" You yelled and the civilian awkwardly nodded a little do to you still wearing your costume.

"Wait why am I still wearing this!?" You said as you dodged an attack and countered with a round house kick.

When you where able to you finally took off your costume as it fell on the ground and readied to transform "HENSHIN!" you shouted 'ORANGE!' 'LOCK-ON' 'ORANGE ARMS!-TAKE ON THE STAGE!!'

"HYA!!" you swing your sword attacking the inves and successfully striked one of them with your orange sword but another suddenly grabbed you from behind and a third started to strike you and landed multiple hits on you chest and caused you to fall back.

You got up and tried to readied for your next move 'ORANGE-SQUASH!' you then unleashed a furry of strikes to them as they all fell.

And now you finish it off with your signature move 'ORANGE-SPARKLING!' 'RIDER KICK!!' You shouted as you used your signature move the rider kick and with that the Inves where destroyed.

'LOCK-OFF' You removed your armor as you sighed in relief that you defeated the Inves.

You where about to get back to work but you found you costume caught up fire when you used you finishing move, when you took it to your boss and apologized your boss was not merciful and fired you and not only that he made sure you never work in the mall again.

Later

You felt like you were a failure at that point you just wanted the day to be over with but before you could give up you called your odd jobs boss and asked if she had anything for you but unfortunately she said that business was slow today and so nothing was available.

You then got up from a bench you were sitting on and started to walk away but you clenched your stomach as it started growling you were embarrassed and so looked for something to eat you look around and saw a stand you walk forward and browsed your options.

You then saw something that you haven't had in awhile a bag of bean sprouts you examined the item and looked for it's price and sighed at the fact that it's price felt like highway robert.

"Oh my..." You heard a girl say, you turn your head and saw a girl with a greenish blue dress that kinda made her look like a maid "with these prices this feels like highway robery..." she said.