Chapter 25: Conflicts And Griefs! The Heir Of Helhiem?

A man and a woman were walking into their home being greeted by their servant.

"Ah welcome home masters" he greeted.

The servant then noticed the woman carrying something in her arm.

"Charles could you go and bring Ikaruga and Murasame for us" the woman asked.

" I'm afraid young master Murasame is absent this evening , he took off to do the usual as always " Charles replied.

The other man groaned in frustration but then told to bring Ikaruga then, he went on his way.

The couple walked to the living room to take a look at the child they brought with them.

"Poor thing... how long do you think he was there?" The woman asked.

"I'm not sure but it couldn't have been that long, who would abandon a child like that?" The man said.

There was silence for a moment until the woman spoke again.

"What should we call him?" She asked.

The man thought for a moment but then Charles entered the room with a young Ikaruga along side him.

"Oh Ikaruga come here, we have a surprise for you " her mother said as Ikaruga walked over to them.

She then leaned and saw her mother holding a child in her arms sound a sleep who looked no older the a few months, Ikaruga looked in awe at the baby in front of her.

"Do you want to hold him?" Her mother asked, with the young girl shyly nodding.

The mother then handed her the child to Ikaruga carefully, Ikaruga kept staring at him until the baby started opening his eyes and yawning, the baby looked at Ikaruga and instead of crying the child held out his hands to her reaching for her face, Ikaruga then brought him closer and he smiled wildly and giggled.

Ikaruga wideeyed and held him close in a hug smiling herself.

"What's his name?" Ikaruga asked excitedly.

Her father kneel down to her and said "we haven't thought of one yet....do you have a name in mind dear?" Her father asked.

Ikaruga looked at him and then said.

"Yn! I wanna name him Yn!!" She said cheerfully.

This was the day you were adopted by your family of course Ikaruga would have no idea about that but she was so happy she didn't think of it She was just happy to have a little brother now.

That was the happiest she'd ever been.

(Now)

Here she sat next to you laying on a hospital bed in critical condition her eyes looking as if she'd been crying for a long time.

Just then Ryu entered the room.

"Hey I just spoke with the doctor" he said calmly.

Ikaruga didn't turn to him only kept her eyes glued on you.

"What did he say?....." she asked solemnly

"He might not wake up any time soon, he lost a lot of blood and the stab was pretty bad, but in some time he could return to us" Ryu explained.