Chapter 20: The Black Knight! Baron's Trial? (Part 2)

A/n gonna be honest guys I really dropped the ball on this one this is quite possibly my worst chapter so far, part of the reason it took so long was because I had an emergency to take care of IRL and it needed my full attention so that's part of the reason the chapter turned out the way it did any way i promise to do better next time till then thanks for reading!.

We now fine ourselves in a baron wasteland a desert nothing in sight.

Except for one of two things.

A train track and the train itself.

This is quite the perculliar thing to find in the desert wouldn't you agree?

What could this train hold for us?

"I'm humgry....." a young boy whined laying his head down on a table.

"Now now mister Kiba your lunch will be done soon!" A cheerful young woman said.

"But I'm so hungry!~" He continued to whined.

"Oh quit yer whinning Kiba! Your old man wasn't this whiny" a red man with horns said.

"Forgive me Momotaro but I'm a growing boy! Besides I really used a lot of my energy on that last fight...." Kiba said.

"I can understand young Kiba's frustration, he has worked a lot harder recently" Sieg said

"But that's no excuse to act like a brat!" Momotaro replied.

"Its ready!" The cheerful young woman said.

"FOOD! gimme gimme gimme gimme!!!" Kiba said excited.

The young woman brought a plate of curry to the table with Kiba having hearts in his eyes.

"Curry my favorite!" He cheered.

But tragically as he was about to dig in.

"We have a situation!" Another woman came in the room.

"NOOOO!" Kiba was in agony.

"What's up Hana?" Momotaro asked.

"There's something going on in the past, apparently there's a black knight kidnapping people!" She said.

There was silence for a moment.

"O...okay?" Momotaro said.

"No! He's taking people from the present to the past! He can travel through time!" She said.

"What!?" Everyone except Kiba shouted.

"I don't know how he's doing it, but apparently he's been posing as a hero but he's not capturing the real culprits he just takes people from the present and poses them as the fugitive that the people of the past are after" Hana explained.

"Then it would seem we have a new mission now" Urataros said

"Damn straight!" Momotaro said.

"And you wouldn't believe who's his current victim" Hana said.

Everyone except for Kiba then question who it is.

"Its another Rider his name is Baron but his actual name is Setsuna, it says here he was taken away one night and was never seen again" Hana answered.

"But in reality he was taken by this black knight correct?" Urataro asked.

"Wait Setsuna? I thought Baron was called Kaito Kumon?" Momotaro asked

"That was the original Baron this is a whole other Baron" Hana explained.

"Oh! I get it now!" Momotaro said.