Chapter 22: Zangetsu Cross Gaim Heroes Unite! Did I Die? (part 1)

"RUN!!"

A woman ran as she carried something in her arms, her surroundings covered in flames.

"Don't worry....everything will be alright....I promise...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man wearing all black could be seeing standing on top of the roofs of the city holding an arrow with strange markings.

"Tell me now mother who do you want now?" He asked the bow.

He held the bow up and scanned the area until it pointed to someone very familiar.

"Him mother?" He asked.

The man looked the boy who was running although holding a very unamused look.

"Very well I trust you mother" he said.

...

Tobi could be seeing running through the streets.

Feeling as if he didn't belong anywhere, in his mind Kochou had been trying to find something about him so she can kick him out of the Metropolitan Academy, so he now decided to leave himself but what he didn't realize was his brother was chasing after him.

"Tobi wait!! Come back!!" Ryu yelled.

Tobi notice however and increased his speed but his mind just kept seeing all the worst things in his life, his mother, the students of metropolitan, Kochou, all the hardships he had to deal because of his appearance.

Tobi felt useless in his view his brother embodies everything entirely opposite of him, strong, confident, well fit, handsome, he was even a Kamen Rider, and Tobi only felt like his uselessness was more than ever.

But however.

Tobi without looking knocked over someone and fell on the ground.

"Oof!" The boy said .

Tobi quickly got up.

"I-im sorry!" He shouted.

However Tobi didn't stand long as he ran to the alley he was next to and tried to hide.

Ryu caught up to the boy Tobi knocked over.

"Hey man have you seen a guy run by here!? He has neck length black hair kinda almost covers his eyes he was also wearing a school uniform!" Ryu asked frantically.

The boy got nervous, maybe he thought Tobi was in some trouble he had to choose his words carefully.

"Uh.... Yeah I saw him go.. that way" he said pointing in the other direction as Ryu ran as fast as he could.

When the coast was clear the boy went to the alley.

"Hey he's gone now" he said.

"Y-you didn't h-have to do that..." Tobi said.

The boy helped Tobi up.

"Was that guy after you or something?" He asked concerned.

Tobi looked down.

"No....that w-w-was my b-brother...." Tobi revealed.

The boy grew wide eye at that.

"Wait he's your brother!?" He asked.

Tobi simply nodded.

"L-l-look I don't wa-wanna bother you a-anymore so i-ill be going..." Tobi tried to leave.

"H-hey wait a sec" the boy tried to stop him.

Tobi turned to him.

"C'mon let's talk I'll buy ya some Ramen" he said.