Chapter 2:An Unwanted Reunion Between Siblings! A New Rider??

It had been a week since you've seen Asuka and saved that other girl from Inves you were mostly spending your time doing you usual routine you would take care of Haku, go to work and occasionally fight off Inves.

But right now you were on a route for your first job delivering food this was a huge order it could probably slow down your small truck, right now your almost to your destination to a house where there is most likely a party happening considering all the food but as you were nearly there the road suddenly started exploding.

You tried your best not to crash the truck swirling left and and right, when you were able to secure the truck and as you step out you look around to see what was causing the explotions you then spot multiple flying Inves shooting and bombing the area you clenched your fist and take out the lock seed you knew you needed "HENSHIN!!" you shout 'STRAWBERRY!!' 'LOCK-ON!!' 'STRAWBERRY ARMS!!' 'SHUSHUTTO SPARK!!' Your driver shouted and you transformed, you then started using your strawberry armor's special move throwing your kunais at you managed to take out a few but they're numbers were large in numbers during the fight however you noticed something in the corner of your eye, it was a young boy scared and cowardly trying to hide however you saw an Inves about to attack the child "watch out!!" You shouted, you sprinted with no hesitation and jumped infront of the boy using yourself as a human shield you prepared yourself for the impact but suddenly.

You looked up to see the Inves that was about to attack you fall on the ground and you see the cause but unfortunately it was someone you didn't want to see, there stood a figure with long raven colored hair that was as smooth as silk this was Ikaruga a Hanzo Shinobi and your sister she couldn't see it because of your helmet but you weren't very happy to see her, but before you could worry about that you turned to the boy you were trying to protect "are you alright?" You asked, the child looked up at you in awe he stared for a short while until he nodded shyly and you told him to get to safety and run.

You now put your attention to the rest of the Inves and got ready for a fight but before you could do anything all the Inves where already deposed off as Ikaruga turned into her normal school attire and turned to you, you only looked at her with a scowl under your helmet "Hello Brother..." She spoke 'LOCK-OFF' You turned back to normal "I didn't need your help" you said with a tint of anger, you tried to walk away but "so your the one who's been fighting these monsters?" She asked "1. They're called Inves and 2. What do you want?" You said clearly wanting to just leave "it's only a simple question" she replied, you stood there and you turned "Yeah captain obvious did you not see me with the armor?" You answered, Ikaruga sighed at this response "Look I know the things we said weren't very kind I understand your angry but please stop being a child and come back to Hanzo" when she said this you looked at her directly "hehehehe you know you have a funny way of apologizing" you said "(Y/n) what would fathe-" she was cut off "YOUR father, remember" you said, Ikaruga grew more serious "listen (Y/n) I-" she was cut off again this time by an Inves that survived her attacks grabbed and took her "I'm listening..." You said.

Ikaruga was in quite of a panic she was caught off guard by this Inves and was trying to break free from it's grip but then 'ORANGE SPARKLING!!' A shout was heard "RIDER KICK!!" you successfully took out the Inves but now you and Ikaruga were falling you had your armors but of Ikaruga wouldn't survive such a fall you may hate her but you do not want her to fall you move in to save her and manege to catch her.

The two of you landed safely back down, you were still wearing you orange arms "okay welp it's been swell seeing you again but I gotta go before I-" you were cut off "(Y/n), listen I know I wasn't the best sister and I shouldn't have said some of the things I said..." She said "some? Hehehe some? Really?, Do you have any idea how I felt when I heard you say all those things the 4 of you said worst of all you were my sister so imagine how I felt when I heard my so called sister talk about me like that" you said your voice becoming heavy as you clenched your sword "we are siblings (Y/n)..." She said looking down, you loosened your grip ever so slightly, you look over your shoulder "In name...not blood... remember " Was all you said before walking away.