Chapter 6: Baron Picks a Fight! A Date With A Rogue Shinobi?

You were still sitting in your apartment as you finished telling your story to Yomi.

"Well there you have it that's how I-" you were cut off by Yomi as she brought you into a comforting embrace.

"Oh!! you poor boy! Neglected by your sibling then your own comrades not wanting anything to do with you only because you're a boy!" Yomi said sounding like she truly felt sorry for you as she shed tears.

"W-well Hibari did car-" you were cut off again

"I'm truly truly sorry for attacking you please forgive me!! If I had known about who you truly are I never would have attacked you the way I did" Yomi said holding your hands and looking at you in the eyes.

You could tell she was genuinely sorry for everything but you were nervous because of how close she was.

"N-No that's not necessary!" you said as you waved your hand's side to side rapidly.

Yomi wasn't convinced and demanded that you allowed her to make it up to you as she stood up from the couch with her hands on her waist with a serious expression.

"O-Okay! Okay! How about..." You thought for a minute as you looked around the room and noticed Haku had a magazine on his mouth with a movie add on it "how about we go see a movie??" You said with nervousness "A-a movie?" Yomi said as her eyes widened and her whole face grew steamy red.

'A-a-a-a A MOVIE!?!? Is he...did he just ask me out!?!' Yomi thought to herself 'but I just tried to kill him hours ago! And now he's asking me on a date!??....wait! Maybe he just means it as friends right!? No, we just met are we even friends!?' she continued to think.

You were naturally worried since she just stared into space and had a red face.

You waved your hand in front of her face "Yomi are you alright?" You asked as she snapped back to reality "Y-y-y-y-Yeah! I'm okay!" She answered and said that she would be thrilled to accompany you to a movie though she was still nervous about it.

You then started saying your goodbyes to each other as the sun was setting.

"Ya know you don't have to do this if you don't want to..." You told Yomi as you scratched the back of your neck "No! This is to make up for what I did I'm am very sorry about it" Yomi said as she looked at you with an honest expression.

You sighed in defeat "Okay so how about this weekend?" You asked and she replied with a nod the two of you then said your farewells until.

"Btw you can keep the tracksuit...it honestly looks a lot better on you actually," you said to Yomi who was still wearing the clothes you gave her, she then blushed slightly at this as she was reminded of that "Oh I'm t-thank you Y/n..." She said.

You two then finally said farewell.

You walked back into your apartment but a realization hits you.

"Wait...did o just ask her out?" You asked yourself as you sat down on the couch.

Haku then comes out of nowhere and climbed on the coffee table and the two of you looked at each other but you narrowed your eyes as you remembered earlier.

"Haku... Did you plan that..." You ask with crossed arms as you got closer to him only too have him meow at you.

(With Yomi)

Yomi was just arriving back to her home which happened to be a cave where she lived with her comrades the Crimson Squad.

As Yomi entered she was greeted by their fearless leader.