Chapter 21: A Day Out With Kochou! Tobi Accused?

It had been some time since Mitsuzane Kureshima had become a teacher in Metropolitan Academy, nowadays he's referred to as Sensei Kureshima, something the man never thought he would be called.

Of course there was concern about this among the female students though some gossip about how handsome he looked but some were still unease about it.

Right now Tobi could be seen walking through the halls of the Metropolitan Academy his head mostly looking down not making much eye contact but something was quite different today.

"Good afternoon Tobi" one student greeted cheerfully.

Tobi was surprised and shot his head up turning nervously around looking for who greeted him.

"Afternoon Tobi" another greeted while waving.

Tobi turned again this time noticing who greeted him and nervously waved back.

Tobi was entirely surprised by this usually no one gives him the time of day to greet him and now he's being greeted left and right by some of the students what could be happening he had to ask.

But before he could think further about it.

"Hi Tobi!" Ranmaru cheered.

Tobi flinched at that but when he realized it was only Ranmaru he relaxed.

"H-hey Ranmaru" he greeted happy to see her.

"Tobi guess what~~~" she said excitedly.

Tobi questioned what was getting her all more excited than usual and she pulled out a piece of paper.

"Look!! I got an 91 on our History exam!!!" She cheered.

Tobi looked amazed.

"W-wow t-that's awesome Ranmaru!" He said happy for her.

Ranmaru nodded rapidly.

"Yep! And it's all thanks to You!" She said.

Tobi was confused however.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well all of our study sessions! Ever since we've started studying together I've been feeling a lot smarter and now my grades are up!" She explained.

Tobi was a little flustered.

"I-i-it was n-n-nothing" he stammered.

Just then Ranmaru gave him a hug with Tobi growing a little nervous.

"Thank you! Thank You! Thank you! Tobi!" She cheered as Tobi grew a red face.

"If there is anything I can do to thank you so much for this just let me know okay!" She declared happily.

Tobi tried to tell her that it was nothing and that she didn't need to do anything in return that that's just what friends are for.

"B-besides i-i-it was b-b-because your s-so smart that you passed" Tobi said.

Ranmaru insisted however and Tobi reluctantly tried to think of something quick something that she didn't need to do so much for but as he got lost in his thoughts he saw a certain someone across the halls.

There she was, her long wavy raven hair, her eyes that shine in the lights, her beautiful kind loving smile, it was Chihaya and Tobi could only look at her his cheeks becoming redder than before, however Ranmaru noticed his face getting all red at first she thought he was getting a fever so checked his head.

"Tobi are you okay?" She asked.

Tobi quickly snapped out of his thoughts.

"Oh! I-i-i-i-i I was just uh...." Tobi was stammering again.