Chapter 12: Welcome to The Crimson Squad! Now We're Only Falling Apart?

There you were laying down on your bed a girl was aiming a gun right in your face, asking where is Yomi.

You of course woke Yomi up and she was surprised to see her teammates there.

"G-guys! H-how did you find me!?" Yomi said

"Yomi!!" The girl in the cat maid outfit yelled.

She latched on to Yomi.

"We were worried when you didn't come home last night so we went looking for you!" She said.

"But how did you find me specifically!? How did you know WHERE to find me!?" Yomi asked confused.

"We're ninjas dear it's our specialty" the girl with curls and a Pink bow said.

She then turned to you and smirked.

"Fufufufu my my Yomi you've certainly been holding out on us~" she said as she got closer to you.

"I didn't know you were hiding a boyfriend and he's quite a looker too, what's your name? dear~~" she said caressing her fingers through your chest seductively.

"Umm I ..." You tried to say something.

"Did this pervert do anything to you!?" The girl in the maid outfit said.

You tried to defend yourself but then.

"Okay enough!" The girl with the long black hair said.

Everyone felt silent for a minute until she spoke again.

"Yomi we were all worried sick about you! You can't just disappearing on us like that!" She said

Yomi had a saddened look.

" Look I'm sorry Homura okay but I needed to protect Y/n here" she said.

Homura looked at Y/n and had an unsettling look as if she already didn't trust you.

"And why exactly did NEED to protect him? Can you even trust him?" Homura asked.

Yomi then got red cheeks and an embarrassed look.

"Umm well I.... remember when I returned home wearing the tracksuit and i told you what happened?" Yomi asked.

Homura raised an eyebrow "yeah?...." She answered.

Yomi then chuckled "well here's what I didn't tell you...." She said.

Yomi had explained what really went down that day and well.

"WHAT!?" Homura yelled at the top of her lungs in a fury.

(Ikaruga)

Ikaruga nwas running through the streets of town with a serious look on her face.

She was looking for someone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ikaruga carried a smile on her face as she was preparing some tea.

After being told by Katsuragi that your considering seeing her again she was overjoyed she wanted to just go and find you and express her deepest regrets for what happened and that she just wanted to restart a relationship with you again.

"You seem cheerful Ikaruga" Asuka asked

Ikaruga turned to see her friend and smiled.

"Of course I am, Katsuragi said that Y/n wanted to talk to me again" she said with a confident smile" she replied.

Asuka nervously smiled "um Ikaruga, Katsuragi said Y/n is 'considering' talking to you there's no guarantee...." She said.