fun facts about the book!

Fact number 1

Ryu's name is based on Kamen Rider Ryugen it's a not so subtle nod to the character.

Fact number 2

I have many ideas for the ending but haven't decided on which is the best.

Fact number 3

The reason why Tobi is a fat character is because I've literally have never seen a fat character in anime that wasn't a villain or a pervert so I wanted to try something different with him.

Fact number 4

The end game love interested for 2 of the male characters has already been decided but I will not spoil who or with who

Fact number 5

Much like the series Kamen Rider Gaim this book will go down a darker route.

Fact number 6

Setsuna and Hibari's story is a spiritual successor/sequel to a oneshot I wrote called A Broken Friendship.

Fact number 7

In chapter 4 there's a brief narration of someone not hiring Y/n because of his zodiac sign that was a blink and you miss it reference to Oren Pier Alfonzo aka Kamen Rider Bravo aka Mister Dangerous!

Fact number 8

Tobi was originally going to be Kamen Rider knuckles but I decided not to go with it cuz I wanted to focus on his character about his social anxiety.

Fact number 9

The energy riders including Marika and Zangetsu (I'll make sure not to make it confusing in the actual book) will appear, aswell as other like from the movies (minus fifteen) but I might need to rewatch the movies so I don't get miss informed.

Fact number 10

Characters from Gaim will make an appearance but I will not say who, for now the only characters from Gaim to make an appearance here are Duke and Sigurd.

A/n hope you guys found these facts interesting and stay tuned for next time!