Chapter 26: Gaim's Legacy! Kept ya waiting huh? (Part 1)

In the hidden evil shinobi school of Hebijo Setsuna could be seeing sitting on the edge of a balcony of the school.

The young boy was simply admiring the sight of the forest in front of him.

"Strange there haven been any of those monsters huh?"

Setsuna turned to see Miyabi entering the area.

"Yeah no kidding...." he said turning back to seeing the forest.

Miyabi joined in as well.

"Hey can I ask you something, if you don't mind Miyabi?" Setsuna asked.

Miyabi nodded.

"I hope this doesn't bother you but..." he tried to say.

"Lets say this, if when you were a kid and you had this frie-"

"Stop I know what your going to day Setsuna" Miyabi said stopping him mid sentence.

"Look don't think I don't know what your thinking about, it's Hibari right?" She asked.

Setsuna hanged his head but then nodded.

"I want to hate her Miyabi and I promised myself I would never forgive her for forgetting me, but back in town when I said those things and tore her letter.... I didn't feel any better at all" he said.

Miyabi got closer to the young boy.

"How did you feel?" She asked.

"Angry, bitter, sad, basically the opposite of how I thought I would feel after I rejected her" he said.

"That's surprising" she said.

Setsuna was confused and inquired about that.

"Its nothing just that, well I didn't expect you would feel much remorse, back when you told me about your relationship with her you were pretty dead set on  getting her back for what happened with you two" she said.

"Yeah I was, i really thought I would feel better after telling her off but.... I don't know man" Setsuna said sighing.

Miyabi looked at his comrade with sympathy.

She was about to say something but then noticed something coming Hebijo's way.

"What's that?" Miyabi pointed.

Setsuna looked her way and soon saw someone he was in no mood to deal with again.

It was Yagyu in her shinobi form.

"SETSUNA COME OUT NOW!" she shouted.

Setsuna and Miyabi looked down at her.

"The hell is her problem now?" Setsuna asked.

Miyabi thought for a second

"Hibari probably told her what happened, maybe she wants you to pay" she said.

"Of course she did..." Setsuna sighed.

Just then however Rin Suzune came to view to greet Yagyu, along with many shinobi grunts.

"What brings you here young Hanzo shinobi?" She asked.

Yagyu aimed her umbrella at the school.

"Im here to face that boy! I hear he's the only male here in this school!" She demanded.

Rin only looked at her.

"What do you want with my brother?" She said.

Yagyu was shocked by that, she never really knew that part about him so something like that surprised her naturally.