Chapter 1:Take the Stage, Who is Kamen Rider Gaim?

It was a calm peaceful night in Japan people were in they're home enjoying the night.

But a young woman can be seen walking home late just exiting the train station as she was on her way out she increased her pace 'oh no dad's gonna kill me if I'm late' she thought to herself.

As she was running she heard a noise suddenly coming from an alley "hello?" She called out, she stepped closer and closer until a loud roar was heard and a monster jumped out, the woman fell back as she screamed in fear "m-m-MONSTER!!!" the woman shouted but then.

'ORANGE!' something shouted 'LOCK-ON! Another was heard 'ORANGE ARMS TAKE ON THE STAGE!' suddenly a man came out of nowhere and attacked the monster he swiftly hit striked and shot it with his second sword, he then jumped in the air 'ORANGE SPARKLING!' "RIDER KICK!!" He shouted as the monster exploded and was destroyed the man in the weird orange themed armor turned to the woman, "O-orange?" She said in confusion "are you alright madam?" He said with concern "I-Im... Yeah I'm fine t-thank you!" She said clearly trying to find the right words, "it's no problem mam please be safer next time" he said about to leave as he took out an object from the side of his belt and threw it suddenly a motorcycle appeared.

He got on the motorcycle and was about to leave until "W-WAIT!" The woman shouted, he was startled by this "y-yes!?" He said "who are you" she asked, he grew a little smirk under his helmet "I am Kamen Rider GAIM!" He said giving a thumbs up, she looked at him in awe "Thank you for saving Kamen Rider Gaim! I'll never forget this!" She said as she bowed, and with that Kamen Rider Gaim road off into the night.

(Next day)

In a small apartment lives a young boy by himself this boy was you (Y/n) (L/n), right not you where being awoken by your cat licking your face then softly hitting you with it's paw, you groaned at this as you got up and looked to the side of you bed "What what do you want you little gremlin..." You said as you looked at your cat, your cat jumped out of your bed and signalled you to follow as you looked at your cat you thought "dang this cat is smart..." You followed it to the empty cat bowl that said Haku "oh sorry Haku here lemme get you something now" you went to fetch Haku some food and served it to him "there you go little guy" you said as you pet him.

After that you went to bathroom to get ready to officially start the day you would go shower, eat breakfast and then go on your way to one of your multiple jobs, you first job right now goes from 8 a.m to twelve and you were almost late but you managed to make it in time.

Your boss almost yelled at you for almost being late your first job was the simplest drive a small little truck to your destinations delivering take out foods, "now remember I don't want any excuses on why you were late got it! If that food is delivered cold I'll have your head (L/n)!" Your boss said "yes sir! No worries you can count on me!" You said giving a salute, you were now on your way delivering the food to your destinations the ride was going smoothly around the border but you were also being vigilant as you drove making sure nothing out of the ordinary is happening.

(Later)

You route went by peacefully with nothing out of the ordinary "alrighty then (L/n) looks like you live to see another day" he said giving you a check "thank you sir!" You said giving a smile to your boss "damn (L/n) you sure are a ray of sunshine almost makes me wanna give you a raise" he said "really sir!?" You asked "No" he said deadpan.

Right now you were on your brake taking rest before going to your next job, you were sitting down enjoying your life launch a simple sandwich from a food truck and a soda you were enjoying it peacefully until "(Y/n)?" A girl asked, you turn your head and your usual chill happy attitude changed to one of anger and bitterness "what do you want Asuka" you asked your tone of voice sounding hateful "Where have you been everyone has been worried and looking for you!?" She said "by everyone do you mean just Hibari? Or do you mean the imaginary people that care about me?" You said sounds hateful to her "look i-I know what I said was wrong I'm sorry I didn-" she was cut off "don't give me that crap! You meant every single word you said you and the others! So don't try to deny it!" You said as you got up from where you were sitting "(Y/n) please I'm sorry let me explain!" She said starting to grow a tear from her eyes, you turn to her and said "what is there to explain Asuka? None of you wanted me around, you said I was both a burden and a distraction so what is there to explain?" Asuka looked down "yeah that's what I thought, see you around hopefully not anytime soon wouldn't want to burden you any further" you said as you walked away leaving her behind, Asuka is one of the Hanzo Shinobi and you hated her.

(Later)

You were now on your way to you second job you were doing odd jobs so far this was your second favorite job you had, your were more excited to start right away wanting to get what happened earlier with Asuka out of your mind "OY (L/n)!" Your boss yelled "perfect timing we got a job perfect for you!" She said with a smile "alright boss lay it on me I'm ready for anything!" You said.

Your now standing in the middle of a field filled with trash, you boss said everyone else is busy with other jobs so she picked you for this why she said you were perfect for this was beyond your mind but you didn't care you were just glad to be doing something hopefully where no one can bother you.

As you where cleaning up taking out some trash you heard a scream, you decided to go and investigate when you reached the source you found a girl with long purple messy hair about to be attacked by the Inves you grab a trash lid from where you were hiding "HEY!" Shouted catching they're attention, before they knew it one of them was hit by the lid you threw and the jumped kicked the other "Go run get outta here!!" You shouted as the girl did as she was told but instead of running away she hid behind a corner and watch "HENSHIN!!" You shouted 'ORANGE!' 'LOCK-ON!' 'ORANGE ARMS! TAKE ON THE STAGE!' "HIYA" you started attacking them swiftly striking them one of them however was stronger than the other and was putting on more of a fight, meanwhile the girl with purple hair watched you in awe as she hugged her plush bear "bebedy look a-a knight in shining armor came to my rescue" she said almost whispering the whole sentence "That guy is an orange you stupid girl!" She said speaking in a high pitched voice to make it sound like the bear was talking "yeah but he looks so knightly like..." She said same tone as before as she continues to admire you from a far.

Your fight was growing complicated so you decided to switch it up a notch 'PINEAPPLE!' 'LOCK-ON!' 'PINEAPPLE ARMS' You switch to your pineapple lock seed and tried to take them out with a mighty swing of your pine!, "Now he's a frickin Pineapple!? Gee this guy must really like fruit!" The girl said speaking for her bear "bebedy shush...", 'PINEAPPLE OULET!' "TAKE THIS!!" with a huge swing from your chained weapon you successfully took them out, then the dust settles "well that takes care of that" you said confident 'lock off' your armor disappears as you start to make your way back to your job but, "I'm e-excuse me..." You heard someone whisper as you turn to see the girl you just saved holding her stuffed bear "oh hey are you alright?!" You asked concerned she lightly smiled "ye-yes t-thank you f-for s-s-sav-" she tried to say but was cut off "sorry buddy what my friend is stupidly failing to say is thank you for saving us Mister fruit knight!" She said speaking with a high pitched voice making it as if the bear was speaking "bebedy!" She yelled, this made you a bit weirded out but found it a bit cute "it's no problem but my name isn't Mister fruit knight hehehe" you said, "oh s-sorry" she said nearly sounding like a whisper "it's no problem but I gotta go" you said about to leave "w-wait!" She said "tell me your name before you go!" She begged, turn to her and say "My name is (Y/n) but you can call me Gaim" you said confidently and gave her a thumbs up.

TO BE CONTINUED