Chapter 18: Evils Of The Past! Gaim Vs Yagyu? (Part 2)

It was weeks since you and the Crimson Squad started living together and you've also became part of the team and with that,  you've honestly never felt happier in your life.

Sure there was the occasional  weird chemical experiment from Haruka like the other day she gave you one that made you and Hikage do the samba.

Mirai usually spends her time writing stories on the internet, she allowed you to read a couple and found them very enjoyable but you would also find ways to spent time with her so she could vent out her rants, you pretty much never ignore her.

Hikage was....well Hikage, she doesn't really show much emotion, heck practically doesn't understand it, but that didn't stop you from trying to be her friend.

Homura was a little bit complicated to become friends with, you get the feeling of hostility but you could understand why, the life of a shinobi is complicated afterall.

Yomi, well what do you expect, you and Yomi are the closes of the six of you, the two of you would talk about anything when you get the chance too, you would also enjoy talking about beansprouts, even though Yomi can get a little carried away.

The apartment was definitely bigger than your original it wasn't huge but it was big enough for the six of you though one of you had to share a room...

Right now you are getting ready to find yourself a second job.

"Alright guys I'm heading out now" You announced to the girls.

"Good luck Y/n!" Yomi said cheerfully.

"Knock them dead...." Hikage said no emotion as she was playing with Haku.

"Fufufu see you soon dear~~" Haruka said.

"See you soon" Mirai said as she typed away on her computer.

"Good luck" Homura simply said.

With that you left your new apartment and set out in search for a new job.

Since the mall was not an option after last time you tried your luck elsewhere, you didn't care if it was mopping up floors you were gonna work your butt off for your team, deep down you knew you couldn't let them down.

But unbeknownst to you someone was following you.

Your first stop was at shibuya central street you first tried out the local book store, unfortunately they didn't have any openings.

You next tried out the arcade but nothing.

Next the drug store, zilch.

You were starting to loose confidence , but you wouldn't give up, you now tried out the convenience store and finally.

You were given the job.

Your schedule would consist of Monday's, Wednesdays and Thursdays, you were so happy that you finally found a second job.

You were practically dancing the way back,

You were now in a secluded area no people were around kinda felt like a ghost town, but that didn't stop you from your good mood.

You took out your phone and decided to call Yomi.

"Y/n?" Yomi answered the phone.

"I did it! I got a job at the convenience store! I start tomor-OH!" you were cut off by someone knocking you down.

"Y/n?! What happened!? Y/-" the phone was destroyed after that.

"The hell!?" You grunted as you looked at your now beyond repair phone.