𝒪𝓃𝑒

TW/CW: Homophobia, Abuse.

-------------------------------------------

George POV.

I opened my locker to grab the books for my next lesson thinking this was gonna be a normal day. I found out very quickly I was wrong. "Hi there Gogy" a voice said. I looked behind me and saw Sapnap standing with a smirk on his face. "What do you want sappynappy" I said smirking back at him. "Do not call me sappynappy and I just wanted to talk to you about the news" I looked at him confused. 

News? 

"What news?" I said giving him a confused look. "You didn't hear? We aren't gonna be roommates anymore, everybody is getting a new one" he said with a sad smile on his face. "Sucks right, I'm not gonna see your happy face in the morning anymore" Quackity said who was walking towards us. "Wait how do you guys know this and Quackity we aren't even roommates you just burst into my room every single morning" I said looking at them both. "The principal send a email to your parents." sapnap said giving me a confused face.

That's why I didn't know. I haven't spoken to my parents after I left my home crying.

*FlashBack*

"Mom, Dad. I need to talk to you both" I said while sitting down. They gave me a confused look but nodded. "I found out something about me lately, and I've known this for about 2 months now.. I-I'm gay." I said looking at the ground to scared to make eye contact. "Haha very funny son, we know you're not gay. We don't accept those people." I felt a tear running down my cheek. "Are you serious? God and I thought we raised you good. Come stand in front of me. NOW" my father said. I nodded and walked over to my dad. Before I could realise what was happening he punched me in the face. "To your room NOW, you're a disgrace to this family." I nodded and ran to my room, tears falling down my cheek. This was it. After being abused by my parents for years I finally decided that I had enough, I'm leaving this house. I grabbed my bag and took everything I thought I needed. I sneaked out of the house and ran away.

*Flashback Over*

"George you okay?" I looked at sapnap trying to get that image out of my head and nodded. "I got to go I have class" Before they could say anything I ran away. I needed to get out of there, I walked as fast as I could to the bathroom.

I looked around and sighed when I saw that nobody was there. I didn;t want to but I couldn't stop it, I let the tears escaping from my eyes.  "Why the hell are you crying? You are such a Crybaby." I turned around to see who just said something, I looked the person up and down before realising who was standing in front of me.

Dream. That's just great, the person who has been bullying me this entire time just saw my crying. He is never gonna forget this.

~~

This was my first chapter and I am tbh really proud of it! :D

Art: Aytrixii on twitter!! :D

~S