𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

George POV.

Ella placed her hand on my cheek and came closer. Our lips almost touching. I looked around and met Dreams eyes. He looked sad but had a mad expression at the same time, I got lost in his eyes forgetting the girl that was almost touching my lips.

"Stop" I said pulling her hand of my face.

"Whats wrong George" She said with a worried face.

"I can't kiss you." I said looking at the ground.

"Why..? I'm a nice person and I guess i'm pretty cute" She said with a weak smile.

"You are really pretty and ur an nice person but-"

"But what?"

"I-I'm in love with someone else."

The whole room when silent.

"Who." Ella said

"I- I can't tell you." I said trying not to make eye contact with Dream.

I knew I loved Dream, but I couldn't be in a relationship with him. It will be toxic, he will act like i'm his toy again.

"Fine, Ill find out on my own then. If I do ill make sure of it she doesn't get in my way, your mine." Ella stood up and left the room.

"What the fuck just happened" Sapnap said just as confused as the rest.

*timeskip*

Its been a few days since the truth or dare uhm accident? and everytime I was talking to someone I felt Ella staring at me. Its getting creepy.

It was lunch and like almost everyday I was walking with Karl to our lunch table, I was looking around to try and find her until I saw her standing behind a pole looking at me. I grabbed Karls hand for support and looked away.

"Hey guys." I said as I sat down at our table.

"Hey Gogy, do you know where Tubbo is?" Tommy said.

"No sorry, isn't he here then?"

Tommy shook his head and took a bite of his pizza. What if Ella did something to him. It would be all my fault. My worries went away when I saw Tubbo walking to our table holding someone's hand.

"Hi guys! This is Ranboo" He said with a smile when he sat down next to tommy.

"H-Hey guys..." Ranboo said with a red face.

Why does he look so nervous?

"Heyy fucker welcome to the club man." Sapnap said.

"LANGAUGE."

"Hi i'm George!" I said with a big smile.

"Yeah, I know.." He said.

What? How would he know me, I literally never spoke to him before.

Ranboo POV ( Yes Ranboo )

*flashback*

"RANBOO" Techno screamed from the other side of the dorm. I immediatly got out of my chair and walked over to his room. I didn't want to keep following him like a dog but I have to. I can't let my family get hurt because of me.

"Whats wrong Techno?" I said when I walked into the room.

"I need you to do something for me."

I nodded and walked over to him.

"You know that dude Dream right?"

"Yes"

"I want you to figure out who he is dating, I know he is gay its obvious. Its one of those guys at that loud table. Ill make sure Dream is gonna want me I just need him to stop loving that stupid boy."