𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

TW: Cussing

--------------------------

George POV

Wilbur grabbed my hand and pulled me somewhere, I heard two people talking. No, yelling? 

"Wilbur, why are there people arguing here?" I whispered

"These people are Karl and Sapnap."

"They haven't stopped arguing since a while ago." Wilbur said.

What the fuck?

"Follow me, ill show you how its like everyday."

I followed Wilbur to a room, the voices got louder when we got closer. Wilbur opened the door a little bit, enough for us to see whats going on.

Oh my fucking god. They are kissing?!

"I KNEW IT!!!" I screamed forgetting that I had to be quiet.

"Holy fucking hell, you scared the shit out of me." Sapnap said when he pulled away.

"No no! Continue" I said with a big smile.

"You ruined the moment Idiot" Wilbur said pulling me away.

Once we were far enough from the door we both bursted into laughing

"FUCKING ASSHOLES, I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU" Sapnap said running out of the room.

Wilbur and I looked at Sapnap and then at eachother.

"RUNNNNN!!" I screamed

Wilbur and I ran outside of the dorm still being chased by Sapnap. Wilbur and I are still laughing so its pretty hard to run.

"GEORGEEEE, WILBURRR" Sapnap said

I looked behind me and saw that he was getting closer and closer. I ran faster until I bumped into someone, not caring to look who I bumped into. Wilbur started laughing harder, he grabbed my arm and pulled me away. I looked behind me to see who I bumped into and ofcourse I saw Dream standing with an really mad face. I smirked and ran away laughing.

Dream POV

God, I have to look out for Wilbur too now? I looked behind me hoping I could see George again, but he already left. 

"GEORGEEEEEEEEE" A voice said.

I looked around to see where the voice came from until I saw Sapnap running around the corner like a crazy person. Im guessing he is following George and Wilbur. When Sapnap ran past me I grabbed his arm to stop him from running.

"What the fuck dude?" 

"Turn around, go back to your lover and leave George alone."

Sapnap scoffed and turned around.

Idiot.

*time skip*

George POV

I walked into my dorm with Wilbur still laughing about a joke he said. We saw Dream sitting on the ground.

"Why the fuck are you on the ground?"

"So I can see ur underwear when you walk by" He said not looking up.

"WHAT THE FUCK DREAM??"

"You are the one dressing like a slut."

"Oh so im a slut now? You were the one making out with me in a fucking elevator and I bet you would like it if I really dressed like one." I gasped realising what I just said. Dream eyes wided and walked away.