𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒

George POV

"So you guys need my help to make Dream jealous?"

"Yes thats what we've been explaining for the last ten minutes"

"But why me?"

"Explain George" Karl said, he handed me the phone to answer the question

"Well I think Dream has always been a bit jealous when I speak to other boys but especially you."

"So why didn't you ask I dont know, Quackity?"

"Yeah, I dont think Dream would believe it, I mean its Quackity."

"You got a point." ( ily Quackity )

"How are we gonna do it then?"

"Well where are you right now Will?"

"Im with Niki, Puffy and Tommy in Niki her dorm."

"Come to this party, ill send you the details and thank you so much Will. I own you big time."

"K, bye Gogy"

"Bye Will!"

~~

Ghost.

CryBaby: Come to the house next to our college, you will hear the music coming from the right house!"

Ghost: What time?

CryBaby: 10 min?

Ghost: K see you soon Gogy<3

Crybaby: Cya Will<3

~~

This better work, and why does Dream even want to make me jealous? Its not like he likes me again, I know we kissed but that doesn't mean it meant anything.

"You okay George?" Sapnap asked who got off the ground and sat on the bed.

"Im fine SappyNappy." I said with an smile.

He rolled his eyes and helped Karl off the ground.

"Help me too SappyNappy!" I said holding out my hand for him to grab but be ignored me.

"Do you think its gonna work guys?" Karl said when he sat down next to Sapnap.

"Oh guys! He texted me!" I said looking at the messages on my phone.

Pissbaby.

Pissbaby: Hey you okay? Haven't seen you all night since you left with Sapnap.

Crybaby: Im fine, didn't think you would notice  since your too busy talking to Luke.

Pissbaby: How do you know his name? The fuck.

Crybaby: Stop texting me, im busy talking to someone.

Pissbaby: And who may that be?

Crybaby: Wilbur<33

Pissbaby: Wait what?