𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

TW/CW: Mentions of Drinking, Alcohol.

-------------------------------------------

Dream POV

"MOM! IM HOME!" I screamed the moment I walked into my house. After no reaction I finally realised she wasn't home, like always. After my dad left my mom has been working non stop. I never see her again. But this time it was nice she wasn't home because I needed to get this stupid boy out of my head. Damn it Georgie what are you doing to me. It's weird, I never really thought about George in this sort of way but after that time I saw him with that skirt without him realising I couldn't get the smaller boy out of my head.

I decided it was a good idea to play some Minecraft, maybe that will help getting that boy out of my head. I threw the empty bottles of alcohol out of my way and walked upstairs. Jesus mom I can't even walk upstairs without tripping over these stupid bottles. After my father left she got addicted to alcohol so every time she was home, she would be drinking on the couch. I walked into my room and opened my PC. After a while of just running around in a Minecraft world  I decided to watch some Youtube since it was pretty boring playing Minecraft on your own. I do have a lot of friends but they think Minecraft is stupid. I started looking for something to watch until I saw that it was time to grab my stuff. I never had a roommate since my mom and dad wanted me to sleep in my house and not at my college but since my dad left my mom changed her mind about it and thought it was a good idea. So now I have to share a room with a boy that I cant get out of my head while he really hates me and some other weird addicted dude. 

Appreciate it mom<3

George POV

"You ready George?" Sapnap screamed from the other room. "YEAH" I screamed back putting my last stuff in the bag. I walked to our kitchen waiting for sapnap to come out of his room. He finally came into the room and said: "Im sad we wont be roommates anymore" I gave him a sad smile and said "Hey its okay, you're gonna be roommates with Wilbur and Karl! I have to deal with my bully and a Drug addict, but don't tell Quackity I said that." He gave me a weak smile and gave me hug. "What's your room number gogy?" he said still hugging me. "7." I said. "At least our dorms are close" he said. I nodded and grabbed my stuff and he did the same. "Bye gogy." he said. "Bye sappynappy!" I said smirking. Yeah.. he wasn't to happy with that. We entered the big hallway and both took different directions, we waved at each other and walked away.

Okay If I'm correct this is the right room. I opened the door and saw Quackity eating pizza on the ground. "Heyy big Q.. You know its morning right.?" He looked up and gave me a smile once he saw me standing in the room. "GOGY! UR HERE! I'm so happy we are roommates, come follow me. Ill show you you're room." I smiled and followed him. "Is Pissbaby here already?" I said walking into the room Quackity showed me, he gave me a confused look before turning around leaving me alone. I closed the door behind me with a smile and turned around, taking a good look at the room.

So this is my room. I guess its big enough. Without knowing who was behind me I started unpacking my bag. I opened a drawer and put my clothes in. No one knew about my skirt obsession so I hide them under in my drawer. "Never knew you liked skirts Georgie, you should wear them more." A voice behind me said. Without looking behind me I already knew who it was, but that nickname still gave me butterflies. I turned around to see Dream in a green smile hoodie and some sweatpants. "Please don't tell anyone I have these. They will make fun of me and you already bully me, I don't want anyone else to ruin my mood." I said looking at the ground. "Whatever weirdo" and with that Dream walked away. Ouch that one hurted.

Dream POV

Holy shit. I thought that was a one time thing, I didn't know he had that much skirts, and holy shit I bet they would look perfect on George. How can someone be so hot?! I walked over to the couch and just opened my phone trying to get these thoughts away. Nothing seems to work, I can't stop thinking about him. Its not like I'm gay, of course not. Right?

~~

Chapter 3 :DDDD

This chapter is way longer then my other ones sooo I am proud of myself! Please let me know if you want some scenes filled with Karlnap!

I don't know if I am updating today but I will try my very best!

Art: @Katiculla on twitter<3

~S