𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

TW: Slight NSFW?? Cussing.

-------------------------------------------

George POV

Its been I dont even know how long ago since I kissed Dream and I can't get it out of my head. I know I did it just to prove a point but I kind of liked it? I tried ignoring him but Dream wasn't to happy with that. He is more annoying in school and in our dorm, keeps calling me words. Quackity is so done with us, everytime im talking to him and Dream walks in he just leaves without saying one word. He is probably trying to get me and Dream to talk about something so he doesn't have to deal with us arguing everytime.

Its Friday night im laying on my bed silently crying, overthinking my life. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door.

"George, we need to talk"

Shit. Really Dream? You want to talk now?! While im crying?! I bet he is doing this on purpose.

"Fine, come in." I say quickly wiping my tears hoping he won't notice I cried.

Dream opened the door walking straight to my bed, sitting down on the edge. Our eyes met, but we didn't say a word. A comforting silence gets broken when Dream finally decided to say something.

"We need to talk about the uhm kiss."

I got out of my bed and sat next to Dream.

"Can we just forget it happened? I dont want to make Quackity even more mad with us arguing the whole time" Dream said looking to the ground.

"Sure, but my question for you is."

Dream looked up and met my eyes.

"Do you want to forget it? Or did you enjoy it. Like I did."

Dreams eyes wided and quickly looked away trying to hide the fact that he was blushing. I grabbed his face trying to make him look at me again.

"I want you to answer the question Dream."

"George, d-did you cry..?"

My eyes wided and I let go of Dreams face. Why did he have to bring that up? Please George don't cry, not now. But i couldn't stop it. Dream grabbed my face and looked into my eyes, My cheeks wet from the tears escaping my eyes. Dream pulled my face closer to his, closing the gap. Our lips meeting for the second time. It felt nice, different then the other time.

"Did that answer your question Georgie, now tell me whats wrong."

"Okay.. Well I just started realising my whole life is a complete mess. I have no family, no home, no money. What am I gonna do in the break? Where do I go for 3 whole weeks? I have no home, I have nowhere to go." I said breaking down in tears.

"Its okay, we will figure something out George" He said pulling me into a hug.

"Doesn't Sapnap know?"

"No Dream, ur the only one."

"George, this might be much but you can stay at my place when you need to. My mother won't mind."

"But what about ur father Dream" I said pulling away, looking into his eyes.

"Oh uhm he won't be a problem, im sure of it.."

And after that our lips meet again.

Dream POV

George and I decided it would be for the best if we didn't tell anyone about whatever we are, but that was harder then i expected. I can't get my eyes of him.

We were eating dinner in silence, an akward silence. Everytime our eyes met we looked away hoping Quackity wasn't gonna notice anything strange.

"God, im so happy you guys aren't arguing anymore. Jesus I swear I was about to switch dorms" Quackity said.