𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒

Dream POV

I woke up with an bad headache, I ignored it and grabbed some clothes. Tomorrow is Monday, first day of the break. First day of George living with me, for three whole weeks. I walked to my closet and decided to wear a green smile hoodie and some black pants.

I walked out of room walking to George's room, I wanted to check if he was sleeping. God he is so cute when he sleeps. I slowly open the door of his room only to see an empty bed. weird.

I walked out of the hallway and went to our small living room, I decided to make some breakfast because I was pretty hungry. Suddenly I heard someone move, I looked up and saw George and Quackity sleeping, George's head resting on Quackity's stomach. It annoyed me because I don't want someone else to touch George, but I decided to let it go. They probably fell asleep while watching a movie.

"What the fuck" A soft voice said.

"Oh ur awake George, Im making breakfast go get dressed" I said when I saw that George was awake

He nodded and walked out of the room, not long after that Quackity woke up too. He looked around confused why he was on the couch.

"Why am I on the sofa?" He said realising I was in the room.

"You fell asleep with George, I think." I said giving him a weak smile.

I heard a door open and saw George walking in, He was wearing my hoodie and a light green skirt. Holy shit he was fucking gorgeous. He coughed and gave me smirk.

"You look amazing George." I said and gave him a wink. He blushed and just said down in a chair watching me cook.

"Didn't know you could cook Dream" He said with a smirk.

"yes, my uhm father helped me when I was younger" I said with a smile.

He gave me a smile and went on his phone again

"You better get used to it, I will be cooking the next three weeks."

"Im sure its gonna be great" George said with a smile.

*time skip*

George POV

"GEORGE, GRAB UR STUFF! WE NEED TO GO" Dream yelled from the other room.

Shit I totally forgot I had to pack, Im now sitting on my bed watching netflix with zero things packed.

Fuck.

I quickly got of my bed and searched for my suitcase, where the fuck is it??!! I ran out of my room and bursted into Dreams room.

"Dream, where is my suitcase??"

"YOU HAVEN'T PACKED YET?!" Dream yelled at me.

"No, im sorry." I said looking at the ground.

"Its fine, ill help you." Dream got of the ground and walked with me to my room.

"Oh, I found my suitcase!" I looked at Dream and he gave me a smile.

We both walked over the closet and started packing things, Dream walked over to a drawer and opened it. Shit not that one. His eyes wided and his face went red.

"George?"

"Hmh?" I said trying to act innocent.

"I-is this what I think it is?" He said trying not laugh. I quickly grabbed the bottle and put it the drawer again. (hmm I wonder what it is..)

"You don't want to take it with you?" He said with a smirk.

"I bet you have more" I said with a smile clearly being annoyed by his teasing.

He scoffed and grabbed more stuff from my closet, We walked over to the suitcase and packed everything. I quickly went to the bathroom to grab my makeup, I closed the door behind me. My friends knew about my makeup so I bought a lot with Niki and Wilbur, and now I have so much that it doesn't even fit in my makeup bag.

"George, come on. Hurry up" Dream said knocking on the bathroom door.

I immediatly grabbed my two bags and walked out of the bathroom, I grabbed my suitcase and walked after Dream. I followed him to the living room and stood next to him.

"Im gonna miss you idiots" Sapnap said who bursted through our dorm.

"SAPPYNAPPYY" I immediatly ran to him giving him a big hug.

"Oh and im not gonna miss you dream." Sapnap said.

Dream rolled his eyes and went on his phone waiting for me to be done.

"God, why do you like him George." Sapnap said holding his laugh.

"Well he does have a big cock."

Dreams eyes wided and he looked up and met my eyes.

"Im kiddinggg. Its actually kind of small" I said smirking pulling away from the hug now having my arm around Sapnaps shoulder.

"Okay its time to go cutie." Dream said pulling me towards him, my back touching his stomach.

Sapnap scoffed and walked over to Quackity.

"Im gonna miss you Sappnappy and drug addict." I said giving him a smile.

Dream and I walked towards the door.

"Bye gogy!!"

"Bye George!! Im gonna miss youuu"

I waved and walked out of the dorm with Dream.

"Are you excited?" Dream said putting his arm around my shoulder holding me closer.

"Ofcourse I am!" I said giving him a fast kiss.

"Oh and I do have a big cock" Dream whispered in my ear.

"DREAM!"

Dream wheezed and hugged me.

---------------------------------------------

ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ :)

ᴀʀᴛ: @ɴᴇʀʏɢᴇᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ!!

~ S