𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝒪𝓃𝑒

Dream POV.

Pissbaby has made the group "Please dont leave"

Pissbaby: Please dont leave this time, Ill stop saying weird things. This is just really important.

Crybaby: Fine.

Muffin: Okii Dream! OwO

SimpforKarl: Don't do that kind of face Bad.

Muffin: Why OwO

WomanLover: OwO OwO UwU UwU YES YES UwU

SimpforSapnap: Thats why.

UglyDiamond: Hahahahah Bad

Pissbaby: Guys this is important, remember?

Ghost: You were the one talking about Georges cum :))

Pissbaby: Stop-

Crybaby: Wilbur do you want me to kill you? :)

Ghost: Hell yeah, I deserve a punishment daddy ;)

Pissbaby: STOP THIS IS IMPORTANT YOU IDIOTS!

DrugAddict: Someone is jealous.....

Pissbaby: GUYS

BeeLover: Guys just drop it, it seems like its very important.

Pissbaby: Thank you Tubbo.

Pissbaby: Okay so after school immediatly come to my dorm, ill explain everything there.

Pissbaby: And remember guys Ranboo can't find out about this, it will all make sense soon.

Crybaby: K sorry to upset you mom.

SimpforKarl: OOOOOOO PERIOD SIS.

Pissbaby: I hate you all.

"Uhm guys, you have been quiet for the last 30 minutes?!"

I closed my phone and looked at Ranboo.

"Sorry our uhm results for a important test came in, but we didn't know how to see them." I said giving him a smile.

He better believes this otherwise he will start to suspect things. He nodded and gave me a smile back. Im not sure if he believed it but I hope he did. If he starts suspecting things he will tell them to Techno and thats gonna be a big problem.

After lunch we all went to our last class and I wasn't very exicted for it, I had class with George, Techno and Ranboo and I know Techno he is probably gonna flirt with me. I know George and I can't get back together but I still don't want to hurt him. I walked inside the classroom and sat down soon after that Techno and his friends came inside and behind him walked George. George took a seat in the back of the class and ofcourse Techno sat next to me.

"Hello Techno." I said not even looking next to me.

"Hey cutie, how r u?" Techno said with an smirk even thought I didn't look at him I knew exactly what smirk he had on his face.

"Fine I guess."

The teacher walked in before Techno could say anything in return. The teacher looked into the room if he had everybody he needed when I noticed something.

Ella has this class, why wasn't she in here? The only way to find out is to ask, so I did.

"Sir, where is Ella?"

"Ella has been sick for while, she stays in her room the whole day." The teacher gave me a smile and unpacked his things, he started explaining some math problem or something.

I looked behind me and met George's eyes, he gave me the same look I had on my face.

Confusion.

*timeskip*

After a very boring math class school finally ended. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the classroom ignoring the very annoying Techno who was screaming for my attention. I quickly went to the elevator wanting it to close so I didn't have to be stuck in it with Techno. I've been clicking the button like 5 times until it finally started to close.

"WAIT"

I clicked on the button for it to open again and saw a short boy standing with a soft smile.

"Thank you Dream." His smile fading as he saw my face.

"No problem Georgie."

He rolled his eyes and walked into the elevator and stood next to me. Memories started coming back as we both stood akwardly in the elevator waiting for it to arrive. I remember his lips against mine, wait stop Dream. This is only gonna get you more hurt. I looked next to me and met George's eyes. We stared at eachother both wanting to kiss eachother. I came closer until the doors off the elevator open. George walked out of the elevator with an smirk.

*timeskip*

"Okay is this everybody?" I said looking around the room to check if everyone was here.

"We are missing Quackity!" Wilbur said.

"He said he had to go to a client for a sec, its not taking long" Sapnap said.

"Client?" Bad said confused.

"Dont do it Tommy-"

"Drugs client, he sells drugs to people" Tommy said with an smile.

"WHAT?!"

The door opened and Quackity walked in with money in his hand and a big smile on his face.

"Oh hey guys, im back." He said smiling at us.

"I think im gonna pass out." Bad said holding onto Skeppy's arm trying not to fall.

Quackity gave him a confused look and sat on the couch next to Tubbo and Karl.

"Okay guys so I have something important to tell you" I began.

"Yeah we know that mom" George said and rolled his eyes. I scoffed and ignored him.

"So you all know Ella, well I had a bit of a sitiuation with her a few days ago."

"So I uhm walked over to Ella because I saw her looking weird at George and she signed me to follow her, So I followed her into the elevator. Once we arrived at the hallways for the dorms the stopped in the hallway and uhm she said some weird things. Before I knew she turned around with an uhm knife in her hand."

"Oh my god" Sapnap said just as shocked as the rest of the boys.

"Y-You followed her because she was looking weird at me?" George said with an shaky voice.

"Thats not even all of it. Uhm I think she is helping Techno with something, I dont know what but it has something to do with George and me. Your probably wondering why are you telling us then well I dont know what they are capable of and I wanted to make sure you guys were save."

"Wait, why can't Ranboo know about this?" Tubbo said.

"Because he is helping Techno."

-------------------------------------------

ʜᴇʟʟᴏᴏ ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀꜱᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴛɪᴘꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ :)

ᴀɴʏ ᴛʜᴇᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅᴏ?

ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʀᴀɴʙᴏᴏ?

ᴀʀᴛ: @ᴋᴏᴋɪ_ᴏᴍɪ ᴏɴ ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ;))
~ S