𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

George POV

It was Thursday morning, I woke up by the sunlight coming out of the window. I turned around but froze when I felt someone lying next to me.

What the fuck?

I opened my eyes and met green emerald ones. When I realised I was lying down next to Dream I immediately got out of the bed.

"Georgeee come backkkkk"

"W-Why the fuck am I in ur room?"

I turned around and looked in the mirror next to me and to my suprise I wasn't wearing ANY clothes.

"WHY THE FUCK AM I NAKED?" I said quickly putting on a oversized shirt I saw lying on the ground. Dream wheezed and threw a skirt in my direction.

"And why do you have my skirt in ur room?"

"Your such an idiot" Dream said with a big smile ignoring my question.

"You really can't remember?" He said with a smirk.

"N-No"

I lied. I remember everything, I remember his lips on my- Okay George calm down.

"Whatever we did doesn't change our relationship, we are not getting back together." I said walking towards the door.

"Your never going to be able to resist me Georgeeee"

"Yeah yeah whatever Dream" I said as I closed the door behind me

Holy shit, did I really have sex with Dream last night? Oh my fucking god what did I do, im so dumb.

I opened  the door of my room and went to my closet, its been a while since I wore a skirt but I felt better today. I opened my closet and took a white skirt and grabbed a lime green shirt. I took the necklace Wilbur gave me from the nightstand next to my bed and went to the bathroom to put on my clothes

Once I was clothed I opened my makeup bag and took out my mascara and eyeliner.

*timeskip*

I walked into our small living room and sat on the couch ignoring Dreams stare.

"Hello fuckers" Quackity said who walked into the room.

"You ready big Q?" I said getting of the couch and grabbed my bag. He nodded and took an apple from the bowl on the table.

"Where are you guys going" Dream said.

"We are gonna hang with Sapnap, Karl and Wilbur until lunch is over, we don't want to deal with Ella today." I said.

"Good idea, im coming with you guys."

"Oh hell naw" Quackity said and rolled his eyes.

"Too late, I already decided." Dream said with a smirk.

We walked out of our dorm and started walking to their dorm room. Quackity and I made eyecontact and smirked at eachother.

"Ready?"

"Hell yeah"

"Ready for what?" Dream said with an confused face.

Quackity and I immediatly started running leaving Dream alone.

"AY WAIT UP ASSHOLES" we heard Dream scream that only made us laugh harder.

When we finally arrived at their dorm we heard Dream coming around the corner.

"You guys suck" He said walked towards us.

"Yes ur right I suck things" I said with an innocent smirk.

Quackity fake gagged and rolled his eyes, the dorm room suddenly opened and we saw a very excited Sapnap standing.

"AYYYY FUCKERSS!!"

"AYYY" Quackity said screaming back at Sapnap. We walked into the room and saw Karl and Wilbur sitting on the ground playing a board game.

"Hi guys!! Wait why is Dream here" Wilbur said while his expression changed from happy to annoyed.

"I honestly have no idea Wilbur"

"Why are you looking at him like your gonna kill him, yes he bullied George but that stopped didn't it?" Karl said with an confused expression.

Our eyes wided and just ignored the question even though that made Karl even more confused.

"Y'all confuse me man" Karl said.

"Come on get of the ground baby, we are leaving" Sapnap said with a smile.

"Okay babe" Wilbur said with an smirk on his face.

Sapnap rolled his eyes and helped Karl get of the ground, Karl giggled at his reaction and left the room to grab his bag.

"I bet you would still like it if I call you babe" Dream whispered in my ear. I cringed at his words and walked towards Wilbur hoping he wouldn't see the blush that started forming on my cheeks.

*timeskip*

"Yeess Mc donalds" I said as we started walking towards the mc donalds.

"I cant believe you guys wanted to go here." Quackity said with an sad face.

"Go cry about it bitch." Wilbur said with a smirk.

I giggled at Quackity's reaction when we walked into the "restaurant"? Dream has been quiet the whole time, its weird. I expected him to whisper weird things in my ear, after we left the dorm he only whispered he was horny. Yeahh I really didn't want to know that.

"You okay?" I whispered to Dream.

"Why would you care, your too busy flirting with Wilbur" He whispered back.

I bursted into laughter getting confused looks from the rest of the boys as we sat down at a table.

"You think im flirting with Wilbur?" I whispered letting out a quiet giggle.

"Dream, Wilbur is definitely straight and I do not have a thing for him." I said trying not to laugh.

Dream rolled his eyes like he didn't care but I saw his expression change a little bit.

Cute.

Wait no, don't think that George. He used you as a toy.

"Soooo George, who is the new lover?" Karl said from the other side of our table. My eyes wided and I looked at the ground.

"I dont know what ur talking about."

"Oh please, ur not good at hiding ur hickeys." Sapnap said with a smirk.

I felt Dreams hand on my leg after Sapnaps words.

"It doesn't matter, it was a one time thing."

I felt Dream pulling his hand away and looked at me with an annoyed face, my eyes met his emerald ones.

"What can I get for you today?" A voice said.

---------------------------------------

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ 3ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪᴛ. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ <33

ᴀʀᴛ:@ʏᴜ1xᴀᴋɪɪ ᴏɴ ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ <3

~ S