𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎..

George POV.

The rain was dropping out of the sky. I slowly woke up when I heard the thunder, I groaned at the noise. I turned around and cuddled against a pillow, well I thought it was pillow. I opened my eyes to see a brunet staring at me with a smile. Questions popped in my head but still smiled back at the boy next to me, after a while of staring at eachother without saying a word I decided the ask the questions I was desperate to ask.

"Will, why are you in my room and why are lying down next to me?"

"You don't remember?"

I shook my head in response, he chuckled and smiled at me.

"Well you were mad at Dream so you asked me to have a sleepover with you and ofcourse I said yes because I can't say no to my best friend but you got a bit too drunk but don't worry nothing happened between us!"

I rolled my eyes and gave him a smile, I turned my head to look at my phone for the time.

2 missed calls from 'Fucking Idiot'.

I decided to completely ignore Dreams missed calls and looked at the time. My screen said 6 AM so I decided it would be for the best to get up, I wasn't falling asleep again anyway. I pulled the covers off me completely forgetting the boy who was lying down next to me, Wilbur groaned when he felt the cold. My room wasn't really the most warm room ever especially when its storming. Will sat down at the edge of my bed still slowly waking up,  I pulled my shirt off to change to my normal clothes. I looked at the door when I heard it open, and there he was. I looked over to Will and then to the boy standing at the door, I realised how weird this looked especially since im not wearing a shirt and this wasn't Wilbur's dorm.

"What the actual fuck?" Dream said.

"Its not what it looks like Dream!" I quickly said.

I quickly put on a clean shirt and walked closer to Dream, my eyes went to the brunet who was trying not to laugh at the very mad Dream who was standing in front of me. My eyes went back to the dirty blond, his expression changed. Tears formed into the green eyes, I pulled the dirty blond into a hug when tears started escaping his eyes. I pulled away when Dream stopped crying.

"Let me explain Dream, Wilbur and I did nothing. I was sad and mad at you because of Fundy so I asked if Wilbur wanted to have a sleepover to get those things of my mind and thats it, nothing happened."

He walked into my room and sat down on a chair, I signed Wilbur to leave the room. He gave me a weak smile and left the room, He waved at me before closing the door behind him. I walked over to my bed and sat on the same place Wilbur sat. The room was filled with a comfortable silence, Dream was looking at the ground. After 5 minutes that seemed like hours, Dream stood up and sat down next to me. He grabbed my chin so I was facing him, he gave me a weak smile before opening his mouth to speak.

"George, what we have is toxic. You are like an addiction to me, I can't stay away from you. The games are fun but they are not healthy, but I care about you, more then you will ever know. My mom once said that love doesn't exsist but screw her."

He gave me a smile as he looked in my eyes.

"What are you saying Dream?"

"Im saying that I love you George and only you."

I giggled and pulled him closer, our lips meeting. We smiled in the kiss, his hands were resting against my red cheeks. I blushed even more as the words repeated in my head, after a while Dream pulled away from our kiss. He looked at me with a big smile, his eyes went to my door. I looked behind me and saw five boys standing at the door with the biggest smiles ever.

"HELLOO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! SAY IT BACK GOGY!!!" Karl said with an smile.

"OH MY GOD WE HAVE TO TELL THE OTHERS!" Quackity screamed.

I giggled and turned around to face Dream again, he looked at me with a smirk waiting for me to say the words he wanted me to say.

"I love you too, you idiot" I said blushing like a crazy person.

Dream wheezed like an idiot and pulled me into a hug, the five boys standing behind us stormed into the room and started dancing like crazy persons. I giggled at the sight of my friends. Sapnap and Karl were dancing together like a married couple, Quackity was singing in spanish as he danced with Wilbur and Tommy was just screaming. I laughed and pulled Dream with me off my bed and joined our dancing friends, now dancing with them.

"You're such an idiot.." Dream said with an smile.

"But im your idiot."

~~

Yes, sadly this is the very end of this book, I hope you enjoyed reading this book! I had so much fun to write this book so im very sad to end this book but I just didn't have anymore ideas, so I decided its the best to end it here. I want to thank you all so much for all the reads, I appreciate it a lot!

If you liked my book make sure to check out my other book! :DD

'A serious crime happened close to George's house, George decided to check out what happened and tries solving the case, he meets a very handsome investigator on his way but is he the person he thinks Dream is?'

I hope you have an amazing day and thank you guys again for the reads<3 You guys mean so much to me :((

Art: @ thesonofallthingsunnecessary on Tumblr!! :DDD

~S