𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

The skirt is the one George bought with Niki!!

TW: Slight NSFW

---------------------------------------

Dream POV.

I've been in my dorm the whole day, I haven't seen anyone. For some reason Quackity and Sapnap hate me even more then before. I miss George. Im on my phone in our little living room waiting for George to come.

"Urgh you're still sitting here? You have been sitting on the same spot for one hour" Quackity said who walked in the room to grab a drink.

"Yes I am."

Quackity scoffed and quickly grabbed a drink, he left the room without another word. I was getting unpatient until I saw a notification.

GeorgeNotFound has posted a new photo.

I immediatly opened instagram when I saw it. He posted a picture wearing a skirt a haven't seen before, behind him was Niki smiling both holding a drink.

"At the mall with my favorite person :)" The caption said.

I guess I know where he is now..

George POV

"GEORGEEE!!" Niki said who was running towards me.

"OMG NIKI!!" I pulled her into a hug and smiled.

"I haven't seen you in ages! How have you been" She said pulling away from the hug now looking in my eyes.

"Im not doing so good so thats why im here, I wanted to get my mind of things." I said giving her a weak smile.

"Okay, lets go inside!" She said pulling me away.

"Bye Niki" Wilbur said who walked away.

Wilbur brought me to the mall since I didn't really know where it is.

"Bye Wilbyy, now lets go George. There are soooo many cute skirts shops here!"

I gave her a big smile and followed her.

*time skip*

"Okay show me what you got right now." Niki said when we walked into another store.

I looked into the bag and saw 4 skirts, 3 shirts and cat ears. Yes ur wondering why I got that well Niki wanted to match with me.

"Uhm I got those three white skirts and that light yellow one, and we got the green,blue and black shirt. Oh and the cat ears." I said closing the bag following Niki into the store.

We have been walking in this store for a few minutes but we haven't seen anything cute yet, until Niki suddenly pulled me to a table with a few skirts laying on them.

"Oh my god, George I just found the most beautiful skirt ever. I bet its gonna look amazing on you!" Niki said grabbing a skirt, holding it up to show me.

"Holy shit, Im gonna look so hot in it. Lets take it." I said immediatly grabbing the skirt and walking to the cashier.

"Hi! I would like to buy this skirt." I said smiling at the worker and ofcourse just like the rest of the stores they just gave me a disgusted and dirty look.

"Oh and yes im buying it for me" I said.

They rolled their eyes and gave me the skirt once I paid it. Niki and I walked out of the store and started laughing at their reaction.

"Wanna go to starbucks" Niki said pointing at the starbucks store. I nodded and grabbed her hand.

*time skip*

"Thank you for today. I really really needed it." I said infront of my dorm.

"Anytime George, Im gonna head to Wilbur now. Bye Gogy!" Niki said giving me a hug.

"Bye Niki" I said.

Once I saw her walk around the corner I grabbed my keys and opened my dorm. I walked in and saw an annoyed Dream on his phone and an idk probably high Quackity eating pizza. I said nothing and walked to my room.

I grabbed everything out of the bag including the black skirt and walked over to my closet. Should I try the skirt on? You know what fuck it. I grabbed the skirt and walked over to my mirror. I pulled my other skirt of and put on my new one.

"Hey George, we need to talk." Dream said walking through my door without knocking.

"WHAT THE FUCK DREAM, WHAT IF I WAS NAKED?!"

"I wouldn't care and wait what are you wearing?" Dream looked me up and down before he met my eyes again.

"What does it look like Dream?"

Dream walked towards me and grabbed my waist pulling me closer.

"You're not wearing that" Dream whispered in my ear.

"You can't stop me." I said I pushed Dream away and walked out of room still wearing the skirt.

"Where the fuck do you think ur going with that skirt on" Dream said who was following me.

I ignored his question and walked into the living room.

"Holy shit, you look good George" Quackity said. I smiled but said nothing.

"George tell me where you're going"

"Im gonna hang with Sapnap for a bit Big Q" I said grabbing my jacket and walking out of the room. I closed the door behind me hoping Dream wouldn't follow me. A part of me wanted him to follow me, I wanted him to show me that he really cared. But the other part doesn't want to talk to him.

The hallway is quiet and empty, it feels nice.

"GEORGE WAIT"

I looked behind me and saw Dream running towards me.

"What do you want Dream?"

"You"

And with that Dream grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss I never knew I needed. He pushed me against a wall, I jumped before he could even ask me. My legs resting against his thighs. His lips left mine and went down to kiss my neck leaving marks all over it.

"Yoooo you guys want to watch the game tonight" A voice said.

Dream immediatly pulled away and walked away.

Are you fucking kidding me Dream?

---------------------------------

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴜᴄᴋꜱ ᴛʙʜ.

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ꜰᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ ʟᴏʟ :)

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ!

~ S