𝓉𝓌𝑜

TW/CW: None

--------------------------------

George POV

"So? Are you gonna talk Crybaby?" Dream said smirking at me. I wiped the tears of my face and walking towards him and slapped him. I was shocked by my sudden confidence but continued. "You have no idea what I'm going through, asshole." I said. He just laughed and looked into my eyes. "What are you looking at? Are you gonna tell me I am fucking ugly again, like yesterday? Think off something new dumbass" I said looking at him with a mad face. He said nothing and kept looking, until he suddenly pushed me against the wall. "What the hell are you doing Dream! Get off me you asshole!" He smirked and came closer to my ears whispering something I never expected he would say. "You are a real bitch aren't you? But I bet I could make you my bitch if I wanted too." I pushed him off me and looked him in the eyes, before I knew it I slapped him again. I smirked and said" In your wildest dreams you fucking idiot." I walked out of the bathroom acting like nothing happened leaving him confused by my bold move.

*Lunch*

"Gogy, why didn't you show up in class?" Karl looked at me confused. "Oh something came up." I said not making eye contact hoping he would believe me. As Karl and I were walking to our table I saw Dream looking at me at the other side of cafeteria. Please don't walk up to me, not again. "Why is Dream coming our way?" Karl said looking at me. Shit.  I looked at Dream and saw him walking towards us. "GOGY, KARL. COME SIT!" We heard someone scream from the other side of the cafeteria. Never thought I would say this but thanks for screaming at us tommy. I immediately started walking towards to them hoping Dream wouldn't come my way. "Hi guys!" I said with a big smile as I sat down on the table with the rest of my friends. "Hi George! do you know your roommates yet?!" bad asked me with a smile. "No I don't, where can I check that bad?" I said looking back at him. "There, its the green list" bad said while pointing at a board. I said bye to my friends and walked over to the board. Please let me have good roommates. I started looking for my name, my eyes wided at the name I saw next to mine.

DREAM IS MY ROOMMATE?!

"We are gonna have so much fun, aren't we?"
I turned around and met Dreams eyes. "I indeed am, Quackity is there too you know, don't have to be stuck with you all the time."  I said smirking. I walked away but I got pulled back by Dream grabbing my wrist and pushing me against the wall. "You act like your so cool but in reality you're just a scared little bitch"
he said with a smirk. I shivered at his tone and looked away, he grabbed my chin making me look at him, I gulped at his sudden actions. I grabbed his hand and pulled him away. I walked away without another word.

God, I hate him.

~~

Short chapter sorry! Ill make longer chapters in the future don't worry! Let me know what you guys thought about this chapter! :)

Art: @Sopheyyis On twitter!

~S