𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇

TW: Mentions of being homophobic.
——————————

George POV.

I walked into the room with Dream to see who was screaming and ofcourse it was Sapnap.

"GEORGEE!!"

"Hi SappyNappy!" I giggled at my own joke and pulled Sapnap into a hug.

"So since I wasn't there for you a while ago I want you to tell me everything that has been going on, I want to be here for you as your best friend!" Sapnap whispered into my ear.

"Dream, Sap and I are going to talk for a while."

Dream nodded and walked away, and ofcourse He walked over to the boy with black hair. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Sapnaps hand.

~~

"So you guys kissed twice??!" Sapnap said when he pulled away from our hug.

"Yes" I giggled at Sapnaps reaction.

"Are you two together again then??"

"Well- I mean I don't know. Probably not?"

"Wait why?"

"Well we didn't really talk about it and by the way he is to busy talking to a guy with black hair." I said.

"You mean Luke?"

I nodded in response and rolled my eyes.
Sapnap giggled at my reaction and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"I think he is trying to make you jealous mate."

I scoffed and pushed his arm of my shoulder.

"Ay! Im serious!" He said with an smile.

"Okay so what if he is, what am I gonna do about it?"

"Oh George, I have the best idea ever!"

~~

Dream POV

God I forgot how boring this guy was, why is he even talking to me? I literally dropped him and the rest of them.

"So that was pretty epic but okay enough about me, why the fuck was that ugly guy kissing with you?" Luke said getting me out of my thoughts.

"Oh right, im gay."

Did I really just say that?! Fuck fuck fuck.

"Thats awesome dude! If im honest, me too. Don't tell the others though they are kind of homophobic."

My eyes wided.

I was not expecting this.

"So are you and that guy like dating?"

This is my change..

"No we are not dating!"

Operation making George jealous so he will date me again is a go!

That sounded weird..

~~

George POV

"Okay, I like that idea!"

"All my ideas are good!" He said with an smirk.

"Are you sure this is a good idea.." Karl said who sat next to us.

We were still in the room at the party, Sapnap called Karl he needed his help so now we are here with the three of us thinking about one sort of plan for Dream.

"Karl this is a great idea! We are just giving back the same energy!" Sapnap said who gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"He is making George jealous so its only fair if George does the same."

"How do you even know he is making George jealous? He never really told you." Karl said.

"Wait what?! You never told me that Sapnap?" I said.

"Oh come on, he has been in the closet for a while and suddenly he is talking to one of his close EX friends?!"

"Sapnap got a point." Karl said with a smile.

"I guess thats true.."

"So you in??!" Sapnap said with an smirk.

"I guess so, but who am I gonna make him jealous with?!"

"I know someone." Karl said. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

~~

"Hello? Karl?"

"Hey! You free to talk?"

"Yeah just wait a second. PUFFY, TOMMY CAN YOU GUYS CALM DOWN PLEASE?!"

"Wilbur, you good?"

"Okay yes we can talk! Whats up?"

"We have to ask you a favor."

"We?"

~~

Enjoy this update! I was pretty bored so I decided lets make another chapter ;)

Luke is weird.

Okay goodbye friends<3

~S