𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝒯𝓌𝑜

Dream POV

It was a few days after we had the talk about Technoblade and Ella, and ever since then I haven't seen them. I haven't ask the rest yet because I thought I might just be overreacting and stuff.

It was lunch time and as normal we were sitting with our group screaming like crazy. I can't stop thinking about my old friendgroup. I know they sucked but I feel like nobody really cares ever since I stopped hanging out with them. A voice got me out of my thoughts.

"Hey Dream, you good?"

I looked up and met the most beautiful eyes.

"Im fine George" I gave him a smile before I started speaking again.

"Where is Techno, and Ranboo?" I said looking at the group of boys.

"Oh shit, I forgot to tell you!"

"Tell me what?"

"Well I thougth you were acting dumb so I went to the princable and told him everything. There is no proof so they are having meetings and stuff but Ella and Techno are suspended for now." George said with an smile.

"For how long?"

"I dont know, but they are allowed to go to party's and stuff and they have school in their dorms. But im guessing for like 4 days?"

"Why isn't Ranboo sitting here then?"

"He felt bad for helping them." Tubbo said with an sad face.

"Im sorry Tubbo, tell him if he is ready to sit with us he can" I gave him a smile. He nodded in respond and started talking to Tommy again.

My eyes went to the group of people sitting in the corner of the cafeteria. I feel bad for leaving them without an explanation, they were shitty friends but I could atleast tell them why..

I guess its to late now.

"You miss them, don't you?"

I looked at George who sat in front of me.

"No I don't. Its a good thing I left them, I wish I could tell them the reason why"

"What was the reason then?"

"You"

George's eyes wided at my words, his cheeks went light pink.

I looked at the group boys again and made eye contact with a boy with black hair. His name was Luke, I never liked him that much when I used to hang out with them.

"That guy with black hair totally likes you."

"What?"

"That guy your looking at likes you." George said with an annoyed face.

Well I think he was annoyed, maybe im wrong..

"Really??"

"Yes. He got the same face I have. I mean had."

George looked at the boy and rolled his eyes.

"He is pretty cute."

George scoffed and turned around again to face Sapnap.

I looked at the boy in the corner again and gave him a smile. I knew I wouldn't fall for him, I still liked George.

No I still love George.

But George doesn't need to know that.

"Okay guys so one of my very cool friends is having a part this night and I want you guys to come." Quackity said.

"Im not going to a party" Bad said and rolled his eyes.

"Ok well then im not asking, your coming."

"Ill come, George are you coming too?" I asked with a smile.

"Sure, Quackity are you driving us?"

Quackity just nodded in response.

"Text us the address later" Karl said with an smile.

——————————————
Very very short chapter I just wanted a little less drama in it :)

Ohh another party...

Any opinions about Jealous George? ;))

~ S