𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

TW: mentions of drugs.
——————————-

Dream POV.

It was quiet on our way back to the party, both of us didn't say a word. I knew I had to explain what my mom said but I don't know if im ready. Its always been hard for me to talk about my father. I looked next to me and saw George looking out the window.

"You okay George?" I said finally breaking the silence.

"Were you ever gonna tell me?" He said.

"What George?"

"Oh come on Dream, you know what im talking about."

I wanted to start talking when I heard my phone blowing up because of messages, I grabbed it out of my pocket and handed it to George.

"Its probably Quackity, tell me what he says." I said.

DrugAddict.

DrugAddict: AY

DrugAddict: The fuck Dream?!"

DrugAddict: Give me my fucking car back.

DrugAddict: I SWEAR IF YOU TAKE THE DRUGS WITHOUT ME!

Pissbaby: This is George, and the fuck? What drugs?

DrugAddict: The drugs in the dashboard, dumbass.

Pissbaby: Thank you, goodbye Quackity! :D

DrugAddict: AY WHAT?!

DrugAddict: GEORGE!

DrugAddict: I SWEAR IF YOU TAKE MY DRUGS!

"Lets just say we have a mad Quackity but free drugs!" George said with an smirk.

"Your not taking the drugs George." I said with an serious tone.

"Oh come on, just stop the car. Lets have some fun!!!"

"Not now George, but that doesn't mean we can't take the drugs with us for later." I said with an smirk.

"I like your idea but how the fuck are we gonna do that."

"Just switch it to other kinds of powder, he is so dumb he won't even notice."

"What powder idiot?

"Im driving to a store now."

George mumbled something I couldn't hear and just started staring out of his window again

"im sorry that your dad left, Dream." George suddenly said.

"Its okay, im sorry I didn't tell you before, Ill explain everything later Georgie."

I parked the car once we arrived at the store, I took the sunglasses off and looked at George. He looked really good today. He giggled when he saw me staring.

His giggles are so cute.

If love wasn't real then why do I feel like this?

I feel guilty for all the times i've bullied George, I thought love didn't exists so I stopped caring about other people.

"Hey George?"

He turned around to face me and gave me smile.

"Yes?" He said.

"Im sorry."

"I know."

He turned back around and opened the door, he got out of the car and started walking to the entrance of the store. I quickly got out of the car and ran after him.

"Why didn't you wait for me you dickhead."

"Didn't feel like it" He smirked and walked into the store.

~~

"Give me my keys back, you fuckers!"

"Hello Quackity!" I said with an smile.

George and I got out of the car and walked passed Quackity completely ignoring him.

"It has no point going back to the party." Quackity said.

We turned around to face him and gave him a confused look.

"It took you guys so long, the party is already over."

I groaned and walked over to Quackity, I got in the car again and handed Quackity his keys.

~~

"Soooo, how much drugs did you sell tonight?" I said breaking the akward silence in the car.

"Not much, sadly but I did sell drugs to that Ella girl, holy fuck she is weird."

George and I bursted into laughing at Quackity's comment and gave eachother a smile.

~~

Short chapter sorry it just felt like a shitty chapter and I wanted to finish it so sorry for this chapter.

Im sorry but this book is probably gonna end soon, I don't really have more ideas for new chapters :((

~S