𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒

The photo is what George is wearing to the party!! :)

TW/CW: Mentions of having a panic attack. 

---------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV

Its been a few weeks and nothing has really happened. George was in his room watching tv until he heard his phone go off. Someone was calling him. Dream was in the kitchen making food until he heard a particular person sobbing.

George POV

"Hello?" 

 "Hello George, We need to talk." A voice said, he immediately recognized the woman's voice.

 "Mom?.." Tears started forming in my eyes, some were already escaping my eyes.

 "Your father and I have thought about our little situation and we don't want you to come home. Ever. I'm closing your bank, you will figure out an other way to get you're money." She immediately hang up after her words.

My breathing started getting faster and I was getting closer to a panic attack, I had a few off them when I was younger so I had been a while since I got them. My pillow was wet from all the tears that left my eyes.

Dream POV

God this is so boring. If they say anything about my fucking cooking skills-

 What's that? Is someone crying..? I walked to the room I heard the noises from. Its coming from Georges room? I softly  knocked on his door without thinking. 

"Who is there?" He said with a shaky voice.

"Its uhm me Dream, are you okay..?" It went silence for a bit until George started speaking again.

 "Go away Dream, I don't want you to make fun of me again!" 

I decided to listen to the brunet and silently walked away, I feel so bad that I can't help George. I want him to feel okay, I want to see his pretty smile. It hurts me to know that I'm such a fucking asshole.

Its been a few minutes and George was still silently crying. God why does it hurt so much to hear him cry. I can't to this I need to know what's wrong. Without warning I walked in his room.

 "George I can't do this. Tell me what's wrong" I said sitting down on his bed. He looked at me in shock, confused that someone was talking. I guess he didn't hear me coming in. "Its just. I-" George said. "Its okay take your time, repeat my breathing George." I said while walking towards him sitting down next to him. "Its- I just found out I don't have any money and my parents never want to see me again because I'm gay" He said. 

He gasped probably realising what he just said. "Hey its okay.. Calm down. Everything will be okay, Ill help you okay." I said pulling him into a hug. 

"Why are you doing this Dream?"

 "I don't know George, I don't know..." He pulled away slowly and looked into my eyes, I got closer, our faces almost touching. I could feel his breathing. "LETS GO GEORGE, WE ARE GOING TO A PARTY" Quackity said storming through the door. We quickly pulled away to look at Quackity who just came into the room. "Come on, don't just sit there, lets go! Oh hello Dream." I quickly got up and left the room. 

If Alex didn't come in, what would've happened?...

George POV

What just happened? I had no time to think about it because Quackity pushed me into my closet. "Hurry up! Wear some nice clothes please!" Quackity said before leaving the room. I've never been to a party before, what do I wear?

After looking through my closet for a while I finally decided to wear a white skirt and a blue-greenish sweater. I looked handsome I thought to myself while looking in the mirror, I ran to my bathroom to quickly put on some eyeliner and walked out of my room. "I'm ready!" I said while walking into the room. I felt Dreams eyes on me but I decided to give him no attention. "I'm coming too" Dream suddenly said while walking up to me and Quackity. Before I could say anything Quackity just nodded and pulled us out of the room.

We were in an awkward silence when we drove to the party. After a few minutes we arrived, we could hear the music from two streets away. Holy shit this is a big house. We got out of the car and walked up to the house. I was pretty nervous because this is the first I've ever been to these kind of party's. Dream apparently noticed my mood change so he grabbed my hand. 

Why is he doing this?

~~

This is a very short chapter, sorry!!  But next chapter is gonna be bigger! :)

Hmmmmmmmmmm, wonder what's gonna happen at the party..

~S