𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

TW/CW: None.

------------------------------------

George POV ( Yes still flashback to when he was in the closet with Sapnap )

"Wait.. WHAT?! Your gay?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

That's right. I forgot that no one knew that I'm gay except for Dream. 

Shit.

 What have I done, what if he is gonna end our friendship now?! I nodded while looking to the ground too scared to see the same eyes as my parents had when I told them. My hands started shaking.

"George.. Its okay, I accept you. Nothing can make me stop wanting to be friends with you, I love you for who you are George."

What did he just say? H-he accepts me? Can I finally be myself?

"But, Why Dream? He has been nothing but rude to you and I don't want you to get hurt. Does he even like boys?" Sapnap said pulling me into a hug.

"I have no idea Sapnap. You know what, there is only one way to find out."

"George, what are you gonna do. Please don't do anything stupid."

Before I could answer his question we heard Quackity screaming that the time is over. Sapnap and I walked out of the closet laughing, I felt Dream's eyes on me the whole time. Step one succes ;)

Dream POV (normal time)

After a hour Quackity finally wanted to leave this stupid party. Lets just see how awkward the car drive is gonna be. Of course Quackity had to steal a bottle of wine out of the kitchen on our way out. I don't know what's going on in his head and I'm not sure if I want to know.

I sat down in the driving seat, because the other two idiots are drunk as fuck. I'm happy I didn't drink otherwise I would have no idea how we were gonna get back.

Its been 10 minutes and no one of us had said one word except for Quackity, he has been saying things no one understood. Not even himself. After another weird story from Quackity he finally stopped talking and gave me and George an annoyed face.

"Why the hell are you guys not talking? What the fuck happened in that closet" Quackity said raising an eyebrow.

Shit.

"Don't be so weird, nothing happened. We are just tired." I said trying to convince Quackity that nothing happened. Even though something did happen. 

Please believe it. 

Quackity just nodded and looked away. That was close.

Way too close.

3rd Person POV

Its been two weeks since Dream and George shared a kiss at the party, and not one of them talked about it. George has tried avoiding Dream but that was pretty hard because they were roommates. George thought it was going okay until finally one of them decided something.

~~

I am really sorry for this short chapter but I didn't have anytime today to make it longer so I kind of rushed it! 

Anyway, you look beautiful today shawty<3

Art: @ThedrawingJay On twitter :))))

~S